Creatives DAO Introduction Video - Call for community consent

Dear Creatives,

While the Creatives DAO website is being designed following the bounty CreativesDAO Website Designer, @creativesdao-council introduce the official video, which will be used on our future website together with other highlights in the introduction.

We would like to call for communities consent and gather your feedback regarding the video (until January 25th, 2023).

Background information:

Soundtrack: Furthering - by Sonic Medicine, NFT available on #daorecords Mintbase Store

Featured on the video:

We collect those from the call for Creatives DAO Milestones & Achievements. Even we can not include all highlights & achievements in the video, thank you everyone for building and making Creatives DAO possible. We ask for your permission to use those footage & open for feedback before officially using it. Thank you!

:point_right: Video:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1nXTovoM2UnzBgJSQlvt6J5ozB5_vfMHK

29 Likes

Awesome work William!

6 Likes

Looking interesting :muscle:t5: Weldone​:white_heart:

7 Likes

I love this, it’s really remarkable. The video was short and sweet honestly :two_hearts: Great job @creativesdao-council and to all the creatives consistently pushing regardless. 2022 was a really great year and 2023 will be far greater. let’s go harder :muscle:t5:

11 Likes

This is remarkable and very good
Kudos guys :clap:

4 Likes

This is absolutely beautiful
Very precise, informative and short
Glad to be part of this movement
:muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

6 Likes

Congratulations Creatives, for the effort. As soon as you let us know, FEMINU DAO will help to promote it. The video is wonderful. I leave here the authorization for the use of my image and my joy in being part not only of this video but also of this community that wants to keep growing together.
Best,
Ghini

6 Likes

Congratulations Creatives

2 Likes

You have all my support, friends! Congratulations! <3

8 Likes

Sonic Medicine gives consent as well! We are happy to have our music involved with this!

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing & for asking permission. All good from muti side. As our videos have been shot and edited by @roadworks & CUDO DAO, would be appreciated if they could be mentioned next time. I understand if for this one the addition is too late.

6 Likes

The video is amazing and straight to the point. Revealing our core values and strength… Congrats creative home.

3 Likes

I loved the video! In a short time it was possible to highlight the characteristics of the DAO community. Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congratulations Creatives :boom: :tada:

3 Likes

This is lovely and perfect

:face_exhaling:

I have never threatened you - but I indeed have cautioned you.

We encourage constructive and civil arguments on the forum. Voicing your disagreement and criticism is entirely welcome, as long as it remains thoughtful, respectful and courteous.

If you have trouble finding that voice in English, please feel free to write in your native language - we have a translation plugin working on the forum.

Almost 40% of your posts are flagged (by the community) and/or deleted (some by yourself).
So you are right; If you keep up with this style, your account will get banned. If you make a new one and just resume your activities, that will just result in another ban. Eventually, you might find it harder to create new accounts and to post with them.

So I’m pleading with you, for the last time. Keep the Community Guidelines in mind when posting, stick to the topic as outlined by OP and pay attention to your tone - and no ad hominems please.

You really could ask a question more like: “Excuse me, what is this?
instead of
“*What the hell is this you ***?!

2 Likes

Great work, shows the depth and span of what’s going on here

3 Likes

Hi!! I saw it, but I was not able to answer last month! Thank you for this video, congrats!
You have my permission to use the image of on fire!
with my best regards!

2 Likes