wallet: trusthengine.near

15 Likes

Real situation in NFT MARKETPLACE.
NEAR WALLET:guardian22.near

6 Likes

My Entry

Near wallet: iszycool.near

12 Likes

Hey guys check this out :joy::joy:, can you relate with this one?:rofl::sneezing_face: Give a thumbs up thanks :kissing_heart:

Near Wallet: lalelili.near

26 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: can super relate :sweat_smile: haahahhahah :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Please, post the image here. 🫶

2 Likes

Here’s my entry

Lolade.near

4 Likes

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

We are noticing that new accounts are being created merely to increase the number of votes. With that being said:

ALL VOTES FROM RECENTLY CREATED ACCOUNTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.

Thank you!

Arroz Team

14 Likes

My Entry

wizzow.near

10 Likes

I entered a Meme competition and I accidentally got this, this is an original work, when I was DMed by scammers and I just answered it for fun, my friend said this could make a Meme :grin:

4 Likes

What do you expect from desperate contestants?
Some even go about begging people to like their work.
I’m sincerely not against that, but I think we cannot get the best work that way.
Council should choose the best jobs

Good luck Everyone.

6 Likes

This is the cons of having “likes” competition.

4 Likes

heyhey,

it’s a ‘common’ problem with popularity competetions, on the forum but also on twitter, for example, where it’s quite easy to run a bot. Ideally that info is published in the first post so that you are ‘protected’ in your choices.
abraço

7 Likes

So what do you define as “recently created” account?
How long account should be on forum to be eligible for voting?

Will you accept memes from such accounts?
Do Arroz creativo Dao members can participate?

3 Likes

Admin really needs to look into these matter for things like this frequently happens countless number of time on different platforms and occasions…if you say the likes of recently opened accounts don’t matter how about newbies who also participated in the entry​:flushed:….that’s their entry doesn’t matter also??

4 Likes

annet.near

30 Likes

I guess it would be the best thing because the cheat rate is much​:man_facepalming:t3:

Hi, my entry is a 4 seconds video Meme I made.

This is getting interesting :joy:
Even the most interesting and popular post cannot get 28 likes on forum in 2 hours! What is going on here? :thinking:
Wow!

6 Likes

I really do love this​:joy::joy:

1 Like