[Approved] Yucon, 3+1, Tea+Talk events

great! and 3+1 instagram event was good tonight. I am looking forward to meet Yunus teacher!

we expect +200 students (also Academy lecturers) right?

4 Likes

He will attend YUCON.

At least 200 students will attend the YUCON.

2 Likes

@Klint @satojandro @so608
Could you look at this proposal

4 Likes

Thanks for the answers to all questions asked and providing clear information on the forum.

I can give my support for this. You are approved to post on Astro.

When you submit your report, I would like to request that you provide receipts/supporting documentation for expenses outlined in the spreadsheet you shared. I am asking approved proposers to share this information with us – not a request specific to you.

5 Likes

I am also I favour of this proposal.

For the record, we looked into this proposal last week and decided to hold off from making a decision until there was an outcome and favourable resolution to some of the controversial claims and disputes within the Turkish community.

Given the nature of the event, I see little risk and a lot of upside. However, do take into account these concerns for future proposals.

AVB

6 Likes

I also advocate transparency. I will prepare a report with proof of payments.

If anyone has a better idea, I’m open to it. I welcome all kinds of support and criticism for the growth of the Near Turkish community. There are no secrets in my work.

3 Likes

Thank you :partying_face:.
Here is my AstroDao link: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-255?fromCreate=true .
@marketingdao-council

4 Likes

Hi @REK – Can you update the forum proposal post here with current/updated funding request so we have matching funding amounts requested on forum and Astro?

4 Likes

I changed it in google excel. I forget to change in forum comment.
thanks for reminding.

3 Likes

working continues at full speed.

4 Likes

lovely! can’t wait for it.

3 Likes

This week, education will be held online at Yalova University so YUCON date changed.
New Date is 12 May.

3 Likes

Wooow this is great!

1 Like