[Approved] Tulum coin - Tulum crypto fest 12-15th may marketing funding

Thanks for reporting the results from this event – I agree with @satojandro – your execution is a great indicator of your commitment and quality of work. Happy to support this.

Next time, just be aware of the timeline the MarketingDAO is typically working with – 2 weeks to review, up to 7 days for Astro polls to be approved and then there is the NEAR Foundation KYC process after Astro approval, which can take up to 2 weeks. So it can be as much as 5 weeks from proposal to funding. We aim to do things more quickly, but that is a good lead time to keep in mind for planning purposes.

You still need support from one more council member to approve this.

2 Likes

Proposal and comments noted, I am happy to support. Moving to Approved.

Please make a Poll on Astro

3 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you all so much!
So exited to build together.

I made the Poll :

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-340

@marketingdao-council

if you could vote :+1: it would be great :hugs:

2 Likes

we are now approved on the AstroDao Poll too.
Thanks for all your support!!

Do we need to make the KYC process how does it work that with the #marketing:marketingdao ?

@marketingdao-council

@cryptocredit @so608 @satojandro

3 Likes

HI @marketingdao-council how is everything going?

We are still waiting for the funds to get to our wallet, @cryptocredit said it should take 7 days for the payment allocation, but it has been approved since the 23rd of May so today is the day 12…
Do you have any news on this? We already told our team that there are funds to pay everyone, and they are counting on us for almost 2 weeks. Please let me know what can we do for it to come trough.

Thanks for your support in this :pray:

2 Likes

Have you submitted the google form to the NEAR Foundation? That is the next step once the AstroDAO proposal is approved:

Google Form link: NEAR Foundation Community Payouts

Once you have submitted the form, you will be prompted to complete KYC through Onfido, and afterwards you will receive a Rewards Agreement to be signed through Hello Sign. Payment will be done directly to you wallet after you sign the Rewards Agreement.

I think i did when it got approved, but i just did it again just in case.
Hope it goes well