[APPROVED] RU Community Guild (Managing + Activities) June 2022

RU community has been working closely with NEAR and Aurora and continuously support localization for websites of both orgs.

Recently, we’ve been trying to work closely with our ecosystem projects, we translate and publish news about many projects.

We are also planning to launch our own hackathon in July.

NEAR Web4 online hackathon

Our fresh report for June:

Telegram:
Telegram (Chat): (@near_protocol ) chat 11278 subs
Telegram (News) : (@near_ru ) channel 5548 subs

Twitter
https://twitter.com/near_protocol 10671 followers

Payout: rucommunity.near
Owner: Vadim

10,600 USD + 100 NEAR

RU Community team: @zavodil @Vladislav_vl25 @Al-DYOR @Bond

3 Likes

Happy to support! Thanks for keeping building a strong community!

2 Likes

Thanks for providing the reports.

Happy to support. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks for the proposal – based on my understanding of the guild’s longstanding, high quality content and contributions to the NEAR ecosystem, I am happy to support this.

Please be aware that in the future, we may ask for additional details and progress/growth metrics in proposals and reports in order to have the same level of information shared publicly on the forum as we regularly ask other proposers to supply.

Moving this to approved – you can submit to Astro.

Hello, thanks for it.
No problem, we are always open and ready to give any information that you need.
I will also try to give more “readable” information in the following proposals.

Also, I would like to point out that our guild, that we tries to unite all the people who speak or write on Russian language.
That they come to NEAR, communicate, develop projects, and find themes that will bring us closer together as a community.
Our guild members are spread out all over the world and that makes us stronger (Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia). Almost like our nodes.

In our community there are a lot of guys from different countries, we are united with them by the language, it’s convenient for them to read news on Russian language, because they know it.

What countries read our blog.
2022-07-13_21-58-25

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-424