[APPROVED] Retrato Falado Project

Looking for new formats for artistic projects, I have been thinking about starting an idea that involves photography, video, interviews and an interactive live.
Retrato Falado consists of a chat between the photographer and a relevant personality, where during the interview, we will build the image as the photo session develops.
It’s an interesting project because each session will be held with a different guest, consequently your followers will have contact with Near. The live will count with interactions, which enables the opening of new portfolios, thus increasing the reach of the community.

I would like your opinion to better develop the project. I am open to suggestions that can add to the idea.
For this we have our group on Telegram and you can follow other projects on our Instagram

13 Likes

Great! I loved the idea.

5 Likes

Very creative, interactive. I would love to follow something like this

5 Likes

Awesome Thiago. We can talk more and try to develop this idea. @lucterra is a good person to contribute with ideas and format a final version of this project.

3 Likes

If this project is approved, you will love it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sure :sunglasses:
Let’s discuss this further in our telegram group?

3 Likes

Looking forward to the development of the project.
let’s go.

4 Likes

Really cool idea, it’s awesome to see CUDO portfolio grow larger.

When will you start to film bigger projects? I want to see webseries and all that!

But well, about this project: I honestly think it can help bring Near to larger groups of people. What kind of ‘relevant people’ are you thinking about? Instagram influencers, youtubers, politicians, football players (I know @hevertonharieno can play a bit, but let’s keep it real, ok? :rofl: :rofl:)? Really curious to see this unfold.

By the way, really soon @JulianaM will talk to CUDO about a joint project with Incubadora, keep an eye on that.

abraços

4 Likes

What a cool idea, I find it very interesting!

2 Likes

@frnvpr you know that my ambitions are very big (no longer on the soccer fields, but…) hahhaa.
2022 will be the year of launching our big projects (many of them inviting the Incubator to collaborate). You will see =)

3 Likes

Great Thiago!!!

I want to see this project rolling out!

2 Likes

Hey! Good luck :crossed_fingers:

Please fix the telegram link

3 Likes

Thanks @FritzWorm. Was fixed!

3 Likes

Let’s go!
#GOCUDO :sunglasses:

1 Like

With each passing day the ideas are growing and with that the projects as well!

Every day the ideas are growing and so are the projects!

@frnvpr , the idea is exactly that. The idea is to work on the project with people from these segments. Musicians, influencers, local leaders,
( Haha, when I come back to Portugal I will give Heverton his 15 minutes of fame as a retired player).

And about the collab, it will be nice to unite the DAO’s to work together.

4 Likes

Get ready because you will also be involved. :sunglasses:

2 Likes