Guild Name: NPK Guild(NEAR NIGERIA)
Funding Scheme: Monthly
Guild Lead: @damboy22
The month of February , we plan on building on what has been set up last year in terms of Nigeria Fintech week;
- onboarding an average Nigerian into the NEAR ECOSYSTEM,
- explaining NEAR TERMS as simple as possible,
- bringing in both developers and creators into the NEAR ECOSYSTEM,
- advising start-ups to build on NEAR,
- encouraging the Nigerian government to see future in blockchain,
- educating various Nigerian communities on what the Future holds for creative art and Nigeria culture,
- telling Nigerians how Nigeria Financial sector can produce better results when blockchain is infused into their respective solutions,
- showing Nigerians that entities that are in blockchain aren’t bot or people trying to hide their faces but are real humans like themselves,
- making eNaira as a case study which is also built on a Blockchain,
- collaborations with respective sectors in terms of promoting NEAR in Nigeria,
- increase activities in all NEAR Protocol Nigerian communities,
- start up operations in our office base, meetings and collaboration with relevant authorities in Nigeria starting from Kano state,
- bringing in local creators from Nigeria starting from Kano state into NEAR ECOSYSTEM,
- launching of NEAR Nigeria website and creating useful materials and resources so that an uneducated Nigerian can navigate him or herself in the NEAR ecosystem and creating a market for projects and platforms built on NEAR in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
METHODS OF ACHIEVING THIS MONTH GOALS
- Increasing activities within the NEAR Nigeria telegram group in terms of number and interactions.
- Increasing activities in NEAR Nigeria social media accounts in popular platforms, so that individuals and corporate bodies can use it to get relevant information and stay updated.
Near Nig accounts
Instagram: Login • Instagram
LinkedIn: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nearprotocolnigeria-npkguild-463178226
Creation of at least 4 quality written contents per month which will explain simple basics of blockchain, NEAR ecosystem and its vast use cases per month from council members. This will be published on medium and available via the nearnigeria.org website
Creation of one to two interactive videos addressing programming, creatives and any other issues Nigerians need further explanation on and graphical demonstration of some of the articles above which would be published on Medium and uploaded on our YouTube and made visible through our website.
Creation of at least eight graphics/Infographics/memes per week used to create short term education content which will be used to interact with our communities on various social media platforms and also creation of graphics for NEAR related activities and events.
Translation of already prepared articles into the three major ethnic languages in Nigeria, meaning we expect to have a minimum of 12 translations by the end of the month.
Start of NPK TALK series highlighting various topics in NEAR ecosystem, Nigerian involvement in blockchain, developers aspects of NEAR Nigeria and common issues generally talked about in Nigeria cryptosphere.
Hosting at least two AMA sections; one in NEAR Protocol Nigeria telegram group and second in any of Nigeria creator or developer group or exchange groups as we noticed, many exchanges where $NEAR is trading that have a Nigerian community know little about NEAR and really don’t know how to explore the ecosystem or Dapps built on it.
Setting up of NEAR NIGERIA TUTORS. These educators are community members who have chosen interest in learning some aspects of the NEAR ecosystem and everyday each tutor gives a detailed but simple explanation of the particular topic assigned to him. This was practised in the month of January and it had a widely marked success.
Partnership and collaboration as we aim to establish at least one partnership a month targeting popular crypto media blogs, developer hubs, university hubs and blockchain influencers here in Nigeria and Africa.
Hosting of various small meetups once per month in high schools, polytechnics, school of technologies and various departments in various universities.
Supervision of the NEAR blockchain hub starting soon with Akwa Ibom State University.
Hosting community quizes in NEAR Nigeria telegram group and creates support for growing ideas.
Office maintenance and NPK monthly physical meet-ups.
SUCCESS RATE AND HOW WILL IT BE MEASURED
- increase efficiency in delivering community based services by moderators of the telegram group and increase members in the community by atleast 500 people, with campaigns that will promote community participation.
2)Hosting of campaign such as hosting spaces, referral contest etc that will increase followership in each of this social media accounts by at least 500 followers and increased participation online to near events and near Nigeria events
3)4 articles to be written by our content creation team of Near Nigeria which would be available via our website nearnigeria.org this is to provide readable Nigeria based materials that will easily be identified and understood by anyone passing through the site, also community participation is key as we plan on hosting events where special topics will be asked to write about and community members will be challenged to take up such topics and rewards distributed based on community vote
4)8 graphic design/meme/Infographic per week is to have content available to the Nigeria community so that complex ideas within the ecosystem can be made in simple form to the community and this will easy onboarding both in terms of community participation and draw key personnel in terms of skills and future investors into the near ecosystem. Despite the fact we already have a team dedicated to creations of such material, to increase community participation, we would involve the community and thereby raise capable hands that projects can employ. This graphics will be made available on our various social media platforms and telegram communities.
- GOALS OF ATTENDING BLOCKCHAIN UNN EVENT
- increase awareness about prospects of Near to the blockchain community
- Increase chances of securing partnership with top tech hubs during the event
- Educating developers during the event why the need to undergo the near certified program
- Educating students why they need to enrol into the near university
- Prospect of a Near tech hub in various universities in Eastern part of Nigeria
- Increase community members both on near Nigeria and Nearprotocol group
- Talk with major stakeholders in Nigeria cryptosphere
Looking at the above we have broken down the cost of operations as follows;
BREAKDOWN OF COST
- Community Management
Telegram Community Management: $500 per month.
- Social Media Management
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram Management: $800, $200 per each account.
Marketing plans for all social media
- Graphics, Infographics and audiovisuals
In form of bounties and based on improved activities for both council and non-council members
Rewards: $1000 as rewards splits among designers
Content creators rewards both written and video: $800 per month
At Least two each of the local Nigerian languages Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba will be made available which means a minimum of 6 Translations: $600 per month
- NEAR Nigeria Tutors: 500$ Each month covering the tutors and their supervisor.
- AMA section and giveaways: $1000
- NPK TALK series: $500
- Partnerships and sponsorship of blockchain UNN event including travel and accommodation cost for 5 team members:
600$ for sponsorship
1900$ for transportation, accommodation, and other logistics for 4 team members including myself
For more info about the Blockchain UNN event follow the following social media handles;
MONTH EXPENSES: $8500.
@marketingdao-council Thanks 4 the support so far