Twitter
Telegram

Funding Scheme :Monthly November

Current Team Member/Contributors:
Msageer Near Social
Alameen: Near Social
Abdul: Near Social

Metrics of Evaluation

1. Accounts Retention: Aim to retain at least 50% of our onboarded users after 8 weeks, maintaining interaction on the chain which we have done it in our previous month when look into our reports.

2. Account Acquisition Cost: Target to reduce the acquisition cost to below 5 USDC per account through our initiatives and campaigns.

3. dApps Engagement: Aim at ensuring that at least 50% of accounts retained for over 6 weeks engage with more than one dApp in the NEAR ecosystem.

4. Social Engagement Score: We aim to use our various channels, and target an overall 20% increase in on-chain engagements and activities which we have done great work in our previous October reports

Strategy activity

1. Onboarding, Building and Education
  • Community Engagement and Management (Telegram): 24/7 assistance for NEAR ecosystem inquiries. Expect 2-3 daily news and educational content updates. Funding: 500USDC

• Social and Onchain Presence: Daily updates, trends, articles, quizzes and translations. Posting on Near. social and other distribution channels. Funding: 1,000 USDC

• ** BOS technical step by steps, and other contents (Medium)**: in-depth articles 4-5 on technical how to BOS components . Funding: 500 USDC

• AMA Sessions: 2 - 3 weekly sessions to address community inquiries. Funding: 500 USDC

Budget Request

Total Budget: $2,500
Wallet :
Nearhausa. near

Thank you for your support @marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Hi @msageer funding for October is closed - we are now reviewing proposals for Novermber. I suggest you update to reflect his. Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks @cryptocredit for calling my attention, it was supposed to be November.

Updated has been effected.

1 Like

Hi @msageer i note that you have updated your proposal and included a link to the October Report.

i look forward to hearing more about the Raffle Game and am willing to continue support for your project. Keep up the good work!

Thank you @msageer for the proposal and the report. In my view, the work you are doing on near.social, the work you are doing to onboard devs and non-technical users via your group’s efforts and experimenting with new BOS components are the areas that are likely to have the most impact for the wider NEAR ecosystem.

I think the raffle is interesting – if we could bring more giveaways and contests on-chain, that would be a win. Let us know how that project progresses. Curious how you are collaborating with other ecosystem projects as you build the prototype? How can ecosystem projects get involved and launch a raffle once the prototype is ready?

I can support this for another month.

Dear Marketing (Eco) DAO contributor, your application was approved by Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO. The approved proposal included in November’s request to NDC Trust.

Please advise that during this transition period (NDC v0-v1), the following applications’ approval procedure:

Marketing (Eco) DAO November’s funding procedure:

:green_circle: 1. November 9-15th time for proposals from the Community;
:green_circle: 2. By November 15th, reviewing by MDAO councils, approval on governance forum, and creation post-request to NDC (HOM, CoA, NDC trust);
:yellow_circle: 3. November 15th-20st reviewing by HOM members and voting on chain;
:red_circle: 4. November 20th, in case of successful approval by HOM, HOM will pass the request to CoA to vote on-chain;
:red_circle: 5. November 20nd-26th – reviewing and voting by CoA;
:red_circle: 6. Once the CoA gives its approval, the Trustees will carry out the transaction, provided that the expenses align with the Trust’s objectives;
:red_circle: 7. KYC can be required for new applicants.

Disclaimer: some timelines can be changed due to the transition V0-V1 period.

So, during this time, please

VOTE :rocket:! To unlock funding for Community.

https://near.org/astraplusplus.ndctools.near/widget/home?page=dao&daoId=voting-body-v1.ndc-gwg.near

Support new Grassroots DAOs

Aslo

1. Fill out the form to pass KYC KYC Request Form (if not yet)
  2. Wait for future instruction from Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO and an invitation to create a transfer on Astro DAO.
  3. Please join NDC Marketing HUB Telegram: Contact @ndc_marketing
  4. Please get in touch with me on telegram @kmotiv 24/7 if you have any questions.

Hi @msageer could you share a link to your Report for November please. Thanks

1 Like

Hello, here’s the Link to November report: [Report] NearHausa November Report

Thanks

2 Likes