[Approved] Near Venezuela [June]

Hello Venezuela community. I’m @Milez_dah_god
here to submit my second report on activities done as a promoter of #free-horses-dao NFT on September/October
I had lot of fun making new friends from other NFT projects and on the Freehorses Discord Server
Posting on twitter daily about @Freehorses, @SonaProtocol, @NearP2P, NFTs and crypto currencies mostly $Near projects was fun and educative cause while making posts we are learning and teaching others too.
My monthly statistics from September 21st to October 21st is as follow:

All infos about my twitter monthly stats are detailed on the images above
And filled my spreadsheet attendance, containing my tweet links, hours of being active daily in the excel spreadsheet

Always active on the Discord server,participated in the daily activities, art contests, gartic, rumble royale, quiz, etc.
It was fun all through

Estimated pay: $50

Wallet :miles1.near

@Mineriavirtual @FritzWorm

6 Likes

Hi there guys
I’m @Psalmy a promoter for the freehorse am here to submit my proposal of posting 3 times daily and been active on discord and telegram channel also sona

This is my spreedsheet to prove my work and posting on twitter below :point_down:

Also my twitter analytics for the day I started and when it ended
September 21st - October 21st

Completed all daily post and played games and engaged on sona activities too….
Won twice and shill game events on freehorse
Thanks for your time
And would love to make a proposal on Astrodao for a payment of 50$
Wallet: psalm.near

5 Likes

Hello guys :wave:

I’m Here to submit my monthly promoters activities report for @freehorses,@sonaprotocol & @Nearp2p For September/October, I was privileged to be among the selected promoter of these wonderful projects :innocent:

Here is my monthly Stats From September 20 to October 21:

I also have a detailed record for my promotion on this image above ,

The following spreadsheet attendance contains my tweets and hours of promotion:

Aside this I’m an active contributor on free horses community, participating in activities like meme contests, tweet trivia, daily activities and more.

Wallet: dos999.near

Payout: 50 USDC

Tagging @Mineriavirtual and @FritzWorm for visibility.

4 Likes

Good one psalm, you done a great job

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment pal :blush:

2 Likes

I am José, my presentation: [Forum Meeting] Near Venezuela Members - #99 by thegood41

Hello NEAR Community of Venezuela

Report: As promoter of the Free Horses project in this month of October 2022 we follow the dissemination and information of the NEAR Protocol; NearP2P and Sona Protocol reporting on the Twitter account @blockt100 and Discord from a minimum of 3 posts per day from 9 am to 1 pm Venezuela time. I leave the control table along with the statistics of the Twitter account…

Following the indicated guidelines to continue growing…

Wallet: thegood.near

Telegram: @platanox

Discord: Sterling#2227

Twitter: @blockt100

@Mineriavirtual @FritzWorm @jblm I appreciate the opportunity provided and for being here.

4 Likes

Greetings Close community, I write you in the following publication to inform you of the activities carried out in the month of October with your reach in the team of free horse promoters.

I worked from 10/1/2022 to 10/31/2022, promoting the twitter and discord and telegram platforms of the Free horses projects most of the time and in the Sona Protocol and Aurora projects, making content and participating at least 2 hours every day in the activities proposed in these groups.

I also managed to Chillear in one of the near Venezuela groups and if they gave me access after trying several times I sent the info of the tweets in question.

I enclose the Excel spreadsheet of my activity and 2 screenshots of the Twitter analytics report for your information and check of it during this work period.

Without further ado, I say goodbye thanking you for your attention and support to continue promoting the next projects of the Near Protocol Venezuela Platform.

Shilling

telegram (Near venezuela)

Thanks for this oportunity
Wallet: nepska.near
Telegram: @nepska
Discord: nepska#8122
Twitter: @nepskanear1

6 Likes

Hello, Near Venezuela community.

In the following report, I will present my work as a promoter at Free Horses, corresponding to the month of October 2022.

Report: 10-01-2022 to 10/31/2022

My work as a promoter at Free Horses for the month of October, I started on day 01, continuing the instructions given in the previous month for said work, continuing with my Twitter account @WorldCryptoNFT1 in the English language and through the Telegram account for promoters “Freehorses Promoters” in the English and Spanish languages ​​respectively, adding account new from Tik Tok.

Main objective:

Promote and publicize Free Horses as an Incubator to launch projects, such as @NearP2P together with its Nft Friendly Horses collection, and the @sonaprotocol project.

-The 3 daily tweets, corresponding to what was requested with information relevant to the aforementioned projects, tweets about decentralization information, web 3.0, blockchain technology, @NearProtocol ecosystems, @Nearcrash_io retweet each of these accounts, as well as those of my fellow promoters, as support, since we are a team with the same goal to position ourselves in the international market, in the English language recommended by @MIneriavirtual for greater reach.

-Daily discussions on topics relevant to the projects mentioned, both in the Telegram account “FreeHorses Promotores”, as well as in the Free Horses and Sona Protocol discord channels, respectively at the time defined for it from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 pm

-Shilling in several accounts daily, in Telegram NEAR Protocol Official, Merchants of NEAR, Myriad en Español, Near Venezuela, Venezuela Certificates, and others, also adding in TIK Tok for which I opened an account and of course in Twitter with respect to the advertisements of said channels.

-Monthly self-assessment, having as a first strategy to reach as many followers as possible, since by reaching more accounts, the chance of success of the promotion would be greater.

Annexes:

These statistics are a sample of the result of my daily work, as well as the followers obtained until the end of this month.
Annex “Daily Activities Control Report Link”:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fO52j8g8vqv9p7-2pqxUzoab9VDfCKivEYZLTWqRAPw/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, I reiterate my commitment to Free Horses, Near Venezuela and the projects objects of this promotion, and I appreciate the support received from those responsible for Free Horses.

Wallet: yaneisia.near
Discord: yaneisia#1040
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @Yaneisia

5 Likes

Excelente trabajo propuesta aprobada por 50$

3 Likes

Goodnight
a cordial greeting to the entire Near community

I present my work as a promoter of freehorses, Near P2P, in Near Protocol now with a new Sona Protocol project.

This promotion was carried out from September 06 whose objectives were:

• Make at least three (3) daily tweeds where these projects are mentioned, Free Horses, Near P2P, Near Protocol, Sona Protocol, as well as everything related to Web3.0 Blockchain. NTFS and cryptographic technology.
  • Participate and interact in the different activities of the Free Horses, Sona Protocol discord channels.
  • Make Shilling in the different crypto communities to publicize the Near projects.

From October 06 to November 06, 2022.

from 06 to 30 October

Tweets = 179
Profile visits = 7.128k
Tweet impressions = 14.8k
Mentions = 177 Tweet
New followers = 47

from 01 to 06 November

Profile visits 972
Tweet impressions = 1.095
Mentions = 80
New Followers = 1

Shilling made in: Near Italia. Near venezuela

Overall Statistics

October Statistics

Statistics from November 01 to 06

Shilling made in: Near Italia

Every time I am acquiring more information about the crypto world and web3 and with more encouragement to move forward

Many thanks to the entire Near Venezuela community for this great opportunity to continue educating myself more and more in the crypto world.

Twitter: @daniele210872
Wallet: Daniele2108.near
Discord: daniele#8603
Daniele#5603

1 Like

Buen trabajo el pago es de 38$

1 Like

Buen trabajo el pago es de 35$

1 Like

Excelente trabajo 38$ es el pago

1 Like

Hello Venezuela community, I’m Airic56 from the freehorse promoters

this is my attendance for the month of October 15 to November
https://d.docs.live.net/07eb198a951c73a5/Documents/Book%20(1).xlsx

And this is my twitter analysis from the day I started :point_down:

Im so sad I never had a chance to win in the games played this time, but I hope for better next time :pensive:

Wallet.: airic.near

3 Likes

This proposal has been recommended to be paid by Free Horses DAO (30 USDC)

In the following report, I will present my work as a promoter in Free Horses, corresponding to the month of November 2022.

Report: 11-01-2022 to 11/30/2022

I started my work as a promoter of Free Horses for the month of November on day 01, continuing the indications given in the month for said work, continuing with my Twitter account @WorldCryptoNFT1 in English and through the Telegram account for promoters “Freehorses Promoters” in English and Spanish respectively, adding a new account from Tik Tok and Youtube.

Main objective:
Promote and publicize Free Horses as an Incubator to launch projects, as well as those that have been promoted in previous months: @NearP2P together with its collection of Nft Friendly Horses and @sonaprotocol and those that are just starting like “Otaku Horses" that is added to the FreeHorses collection and @swell3_0 that is just being born.

Activities carried out:

-The 3 daily tweets, corresponding to what was requested with information relevant to the mentioned projects, tweets about decentralization information, web 3.0, blockchain technology, @NearProtocol ecosystems, @Nearcrash_io retweet to each of these accounts, as well as To those of my fellow promoters, as support, since we are a team with the same goal to position ourselves in the international market, in the English language recommended by @MIneriavirtual for greater reach.

-Daily discussions on issues relevant to the projects mentioned, both on the Telegram account “FreeHorses Promoters”, and on the discord channel of Free Horses and Sona Protocol, respectively during the hours defined for it from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 pm

-Game activities within the promotional channels, Quiz, AMA on the projects, this month related to: @swell3_0 and Otakus Horses, both on discord and on Telegram.

-Shilling on several accounts daily, on Telegram NEAR Protocol Official, Merchants of NEAR, Myriad en Español, Near Venezuela, certificates Venezuela, and others, also adding on TIKTok and YouTube, of course on Twitter regarding the announcements of said channels .

-Monthly self-evaluation, having as a first strategy to reach as many followers as possible, since by reaching more accounts, the chance of success of the promotion would be greater.

Annexes:

These statistics are a sample of the result of my daily work, as well as the followers obtained until the end of this month.

Shilling Annex: On various networks: Telegram, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok

Imagenshilling1
Imagenshilling2

Annex “Daily Activities Control Report Link”

Promotion-Control-of-YaneisiaHernandez

Finally, I reiterate my commitment to Free Horses, Near Venezuela and the projects object of this promotion, and I appreciate the support received from those responsible for Free Horses.

Twitter:@WorldCryptoNFT1

4 Likes

Hello Near Community of Venezuela

Report: As promoter of the Free Horses project in this month of November 2022 we continue the dissemination and information of the NEAR Protocol; NearP2P and Sona Protocol reporting on the Twitter account @blockt100 and Discord from a minimum of 3 posts per day from 9 am to 1 pm (hour Venezuela) and games activities within the promotional channels, Quiz, AMA on the projects, this month related Otakus Horses.
I leave you the control table along with the statistics of the Twitter account…

Following the indicated guidelines to continue growing…

Wallet: thegood.near
Telegram: @platanox
Discord: Sterling#2227
Twitter: @blockt100
@Mineriavirtual @FritzWorm @jblm I appreciate the opportunity given and for being here.

3 Likes

Greetings, close community, I am writing to you in the following publication to inform you of the activities carried out in my work to promote the platform’s projects in the Free horses/sona Protocol/Aurora network/ and near p2p projects, in the month of November with your reach in the team of promoters of the plataform

I worked from 1/11/2022 to 11/31/2022, promoting most of the time the twitter platforms creating content and publishing between 3 to 4 daily tweets in English. In discord participating in the proposed activities and interacting with the community in English and Spanish and on telegram making chilleo in different groups of the aforementioned projects, also proposing topics for education in the web 3.0 world to facilitate its adoption, making content and participating at least 2 hours each day in the activities proposed in these groups.

I attach the Excel spreadsheet of my activity and 2 screenshots of the Twitter analysis report for your information and verification during this work period, I also attach the links of the topics proposed in the discord

Without further ado, I say goodbye thanking you for your attention and support to continue promoting the next projects of the Near Protocol Venezuela Platform and thanking you for the opportunity to grow in this crypto web world.

Chillen

Proposed Topics

"Prepare Yourself For Lots Of Changes Are Coming" | Kevin O'Leary - YouTube kevin o leary video 7/11/2022

Wallet: nepska.near
Telegram: @nepska
Discord: nepska#8122
Twitter: @nepskanear1
@Mineriavirtual @FritzWorm @jblm

3 Likes

Goodnight
A cordial greeting to the entire Near community

I present my work as a freehorse promoter, Near P2P, on Near Protocol now with a new Sona Protocol project.

This promotion was carried out from November 06 whose objectives were:

• minimum of three (3) daily tweeds where these projects are mentioned, Free Horses, Near P2P, Near Protocol, Sona Protocol, as well as everything related to Web3.0 Blockchain. NTFS and cryptographic technology.
  • Participate and interact in the different activities of the Free Horses, Sona Protocol discord channels.
  • Shilling in the different crypto communities to make Near projects known.

In the month of November, specifically, the day my twitter account was canceled without any explanation, they just sent me an email telling me that I violated a twitter rule and they permanently canceled my account.
I opened another twitter account to continue promoting @drcryto1

From 01 to November 152022.

Twetter @daniele21

Tweets = 77
Profile visits = 1.478k
Tweet impressions = 5.108k
Mentions = 263 Tweet
New followers = 226

From November 15 to November 30

twetter @drcrypo1

Profile visits 56
Tweet impressions = 2.229
Mentions = 101
New Followers = 23

Shilling made in: Near Italia. Near venezuela

General Account
![cuanta noviembre general|690x195]
(upload://7KNo1TEWGwjmEhRSCL4C55OOtAD.png)

New account

Every day I am acquiring more skills and abilities in the cryptographic world and in the blockchain

Thank you very much to the entire Near Venezuela community for this great opportunity to continue educating myself more and more in the cryptographic world.

Twitter: @daniele210872
Twitter @drcryto1
Wallet: Daniele2108.near
Discord: daniele#8603 Daniele#5603
telegram : @daniele210872

5 Likes

In the following report, I will present my work as a promoter at Free Horses, corresponding to the month of December 2022.

Report: 01-12-2022 to 12/12/2022

I started my work as a promoter at Free Horses on the 01st of this month of December, continuing the indications given in the month for said work initially, continuing with my Twitter @WorldCryptoNFT1 in English and for the Telegram for promoters "Freehorses Promoters" and “Promoters of Godhorses” in Spanish and English, respectively, and Discord @yaneisia#1040, only in English, adding a new Tik account Tok, Instagram and Youtube.

Main objective:

Promote and publicize Free Horses as an Incubator to launch projects, as well as those that have been promoted in previous months: @NearP2P together with its collection of #NTFs Friendly Horses and Sona and those that are They are starting as “Otaku Horses that joins the collection of FreeHorses that is just being born.

Activities carried out:

-The 3 daily tweets, corresponding to what was requested with information relevant to the mentioned projects, tweets about decentralization information, web 3.0, blockchain technology, @NearProtocol ecosystems, retweet each of these accounts, as well as the from my fellow promoters, as support, since we are a team with the same goal to position ourselves in the international market, in the English language recommended by @MIneriavirtual for greater reach.

-Daily discussions on issues relevant to the projects mentioned, both on the Telegram account and on the discord channel of Free Horses and Sona Protocol, respectively during the hours defined for it from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. 1:00 pm

-Game activities within the promotional channels, Quiz, AMA on the projects, this month related to: @FreeHorses and @Otakus Horses, and other projects, both on discord and on Telegram.

-Shilling on several accounts daily, on Telegram NEAR Protocol Official, Merchants of NEAR, Myriad in Spanish, Near Venezuela, Certificados Venezuela, adding @Aavegotchi:Shillville and others to discord, also adding on TIK Tok and YouTube, of course on Twitter with regarding advertisements on such channels.

New channels for promotion: IG: @worldcryptonft1; TikTok: @yaneisiah; Youtube: @yaneisia

-Monthly self-evaluation, having as a first strategy to reach as many followers as possible, since by reaching more accounts, the chance of success of the promotion would be greater. Today December 12 number of followers: 223.

Annexes:

Imagen1

These statistics are a sample of the result of my daily work, as well as the followers obtained to this day.

Outstanding tweeters in the 12 days of the month:

Shilling Annex: On various networks: Telegram, Twitter, Discord.

Annex “Daily activities control report link”:

Finally, I reiterate my commitment to Free Horses, Near Venezuela and the projects object of this promotion, and I appreciate the support received from those responsible for Free Horses. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and productive New Year to all.

Twitter:@WorldCryptoNFT1

3 Likes