[APPROVED] Near Positive Vibes | February 2024

Hely @nearglobedao :smiling_face:

New offer for the community Near Positive Vibes
I followed the February KPIs Globe DAO Near globe community charter - Google docs and set myself goals accordingly.

Community name: Near Positive Vibes
Wallet: maks1mk_a.near
financing scheme: 1 month

Link to social media accounts:

Telegram: telegram: Telegram: Contact @nearpositivevibes
News telegram: telegram: Telegram: Contact @nearpositivevibes_news
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nearpositive
Near social: Near Social

Why you should support our project:
Our community fits the KPI Globe DAO and is active. In our chat there are participants from Europe and Asia. We actively participate in the life of the ecosystem Near, NDC, Aurora, Octopus.

Our chat has been active in news about the near ecosystem for two years, we have held various competitions, and sessions with various near teams, and attract new users. We talk about the advantages of the Near ecosystem and introduce users to projects on the Near blockchain.

KPI and goals:

Maintaining accounts after 1/2/4/8 weeks and assessing social activity
aim to retain at least 50% of connected accounts.
We will continue to share daily content on all our social media accounts, keep in touch with various crypto communities and provide support 24/7. We already have an active community since 2022 and we will maintain and interact with the existing community.

Referral system: we aim to achieve 25 new wallets per month and 10 average transactions for 15 new wallets.

How? - through the engagement gamification mechanism

Telegram chat - goal - 25 active participants
support 24/7
invite more users to our Telegram, X from different crypto communities.
small gifts and promotions to increase engagement (quiz, activity competition, social media subscription)
There will be activity in various groups of the crypto community and we will talk about near

Telegram news:
shares the latest news and updates about near
X(twitter) – goal 30-50 posts,5k impressions: Daily shares the latest news and updates with hashtags and tags to increase engagement, promotion.

Near social: share all the news and allow the community to like and comment.Сreate quizzes online.
Use Keypom as a reward to increase engagement.
Cost of purchasing an account
goal to control the cost of acquisition is $4 per account

Average number of dapps
we will keep an eye on the decentralized applications presented on Dappradar and invite the community to use decentralized applications on near. promotion through ama campaigns, mini-competitions.
How will we track transactions?
Before the campaign, we will collect user .near addresses manually and check activity on Pikespeak. The most active user will have the opportunity to earn near through keypom.

Partnerships: We are aiming for 1-2 non-blockchain partnerships this month. we will invite participants from other crypto comunities and introduce them to the ecosystem Near.

Education and development:

1-2 events - AMA voice chat

We will publish, explain and discuss the main news of the Near ecosystem.

Content: education Near BOS (widgets, web applications, near bos, near horizon). Featured stories, web3.0 and social networks, defi, dapp, various ecosystem projects.

Educational content and support in telegram answering questions from developers and builders in the group near dev and builders, wallet

Support 7 days a week telegram chat near positive vibes and share educational content infographics, share daily news from Near media channels, ecosystem updates, partnerships, small Near and Keypom giveaways to increase group activity, wallet betting explanations Near

Developer support when creating widgets

Educational content on X(Twitter) and news in Near social

Allow users to comment Near social, participate in competitions to increase online activity.
Expenses
Total costs for February: $2500

6 Likes

Hey @Frederick, thank you for applying through Globe DAO!

Please check out the KPIs that you want to achieve; we’ve summarized them based on the analysis in this table:

This will serve as our foundation for fund distribution, so before we proceed, let’s clarify any points that are still blank or unclear.

I personally would like to hear more explanation about numbers of event (offline/online) that you want to conduct and target on wallet transaction. Could you please elaborate more? :raised_hands: :beers:

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the question.
The answer regarding the number of events (offline/online) We aim to hold:
Zealy, AMA, Quiz, various collaborations with projects Near, partnerships with crypto communities unfamiliar with the Near ecosystem, creative competitions, competitions in games built on the Near blockchain. Competitions that community members themselves want to hold.

1 Like

Great, based on this explanation, which Tier do you classify yourself in? Please refer to the document link I provided above and go to the “Positive Vibes” tab.

Thank you :coffee:

According to indicators, we can classify ourselves as Tier C and Tier B. Thanks

2 Likes

I just have updated the table, please confirm

Thank you for your proposal!
Please specify the regional language that will be used to convey the NEAR messages to your users, and I hope to see more local content & discussion on your social media channels (TG, X).

With a new community with some experience, the maximum amount we can support is $2500.

Hello ,English language,changed to tier “D”

Hi @Frederick, thanks for your offer for February.

I expect quality content from you on your social media channels

I support your proposal for February

Hello Team,
Thanks for your proposal.

I am happy to support your proposal for February under Tier D for $2500.