[Approved] NEAR India montly budget : August 2021

I think a budget off 300 NEAR for something which achieves little engagement is quite high.

However, happy to support you guys on this journey and would absolutely love to see the reach of NEAR India grow.

A more appropriate amount of NEAR for this, particularly since it’s early days in terms of growth and engagement, would be ~ 20 N at the current fiat value.

And, really, that NEAR would really serve to help you grow out the reach of the NEAR India Guild social channels, the YouTube, and the Medium blog.

Happy to hear your feedback on this.

Would love to hear comments from @jcatnear and @cryptocredit when they’re around too!

1 Like

Appreciate your concern, just to reconfirm do you mean 20 N approx for the whole proposal of 10 vidoes, 15 visuals , 15 memes and sharing them on two social media platforms plus NEAR Hub , community news letter. or am I missing something here :sweat_smile:

I do, yes.

The reason is that the impact of the content in the NEAR ecosystem, according to the metrics you’ve shared, is quite small.

Hey @David_NEAR
I will use the Airmeet platform to organise my events to track and measure the success of events Airmeet provides many tools like email tracking, poll, Q&A tools, etc. For example, in-between events or at the end of the event, I can run multiple polls to take feedback from the attendees, Email tracking option of Airmeet can help us to gather emails of attendees to send newsletters later to the attendees, and I will share bit.ly short links of NEAR social media in the event chat to track the conversion rate of the event, but I’m open to any suggestions. Would you please free to suggest If I’m missing anything?

The Impact I expect from these events is that I will stimulate interest in the NEAR ecosystem, which is a broader point. Still, if I describe you in detail, then with the first event, I’m approaching some devs who are actively working with a company, and through this event, I’m going to teach them about the products of NEAR like SandboxDAO, Aurora, NEAR tip bot, etc. They can implement these NEAR products in their office environment like they can fund projects using DAO, use tip bot in their group, and so on.

The second event will be with some dev/computer science students who know about blockchain development, so my goal is to teach them why they should prioritise the NEAR platform for blockchain development by telling them about Aurora, NEAR developer business model, fee structure, NEAR grant, etc. I will airdrop some tokens to the attendees to kick start their NEAR journey just after the event to boost engagement.

If you want to know more about my plans on articles, then let me know. I use top third-party publications like Hackernoon or regional magazines to publish my articles, and as we know, these publications only allow high-quality articles. Later, they share the article multiple times on their Twitter with thousands of followers; thus, I get more boost on my article. From my side, I propagate my article everywhere on social media like Reddit, Quora, etc to gain maximum attention.

You can check previous statistics of an article published on Hackernoon:

I want to add something on this as @Raxae creating digital content, so it works passively, which means after a couple of months, it can still engage people attention.

1 Like

Hello, These impressions will be in the beginning, and as time passes they will increase as more people join NEAR India and more people follow our social media. It does contribute as NEAR is in every corner of the world and people prefer more to read or watch in there local language.

Yes, As you can see in my previous month’s report, I have made short summary videos on the ecosystem and NEAR Partnerships.

Again, These impressions will be in starting, as the time pass and more people joins, we will get more activity.

1 Like

@jcatnear @cryptocredit @satojandro

Pinging other MarketingDAO Council members for review

2 Likes

Hey, how about:

Watch Time , Average Percentage Viewed and Average View Duration?

Average Percentage Viewed - 4 TO 5K
Average View Duration - depends on video up to 10 min then ( `Average View Duration is 5 6 min)

Can you throw in a screenshot of the Engagement tab, please?

Hey,

Can you please share links to where these will be posted, the IG channel and Medium etc.

Do you have previous work to share?

How many readers do the Medium articles tend to get?

All the content is posted on the social media handles which includes twitter, instagram as of now which we manage here are the links to the channels,
Instagram: Login • Instagram
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NEARProtocol_IN

Yes, here you can find some of the content that we created in the past month: Near Content - Google Drive

As of last month, we posted articles from my personal medium channel so the reach was less but from this month we would be posting on NEAR india’s official medium channel, so I guess that would be a valuable metric to measure

And here are the results which our content generated: [Proposal] NEAR India Guild DAO:June 2021 (Accepted) - #23 by Aakash297

Where are the videos being posted? If it’s on YouTube, can you please share the following metrics:

Watch Time , Average Percentage Viewed and Average View Duration

All our videos are currently made to increase instagram and twitter audience, and our posted on the same.

I think the proposed amount of 300N might be a little high whilst the reach of the content is so low.

Naturally, we’d still love to support you throughout the growth of the Guild and the channels. I think 80 N would be more appropriate during the early days.

Since it’s NEAR India, wouldn’t it make more sense to post in a native language?

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your perspective david, but I would like to request you if possible can we increase upto 100N as the team works hard in giving the best results which are already in front of you and 100N would fairly pay off their efforts!

Sounds great, please submit this proposal to the marketing DAO

Done👍🏻
Kindly check on the dao

1 Like

hey, @David_NEAR I think you instructing people to submit separate DAO requests?