[Approved] NEAR India montly budget : August 2021

Hey! That’s right, as we discussed in our call a couple of weeks back

so can I submit my DAO request now?

Hi @David_NEAR, Should I also submit the DAO request ?

Yes, but please adjust the NEAR requirement to reflect current prices - thanks!

1 Like

Hey!

We’d still love to support you to grow the NEAR India ecosystem and the impact of the social media accounts, however I think 300 N might be a little high considering both the impact/reach and the amount of work required.

How does 100 N work and then we can look back next month on the impact that it’s had on the ecosystem and your progress?

Ok, So I can post the DAO request for 100 NEAR. And the content will count for August and September both the month because We did little work on August as well.

Ok, sounds great, we’ll get it approved ASAP

Hey, @David_NEAR just created the payout request on the Marketing DAO and you can click here to check.

Sanket’s DAO request- Click here

Akash’s DAO request- Click here

Anshu’s DAO request- Click here

Kuen’s DAO request- Click here

1 Like

Hey guys @jcatnear @David_NEAR @cryptocredit ! @Raxae is a very active contributor to NEAR India and I would like to request everyone to focus on her proposal once more and allow her to submit a DAO request with a minimum of 100NEAR because it will motivate her to work more in future.

And our last member @anshucity still has not submitted his DAO request so I request to submit the DAO request as quick as possible and start contributing to the work of the guild.

Heya, in regards to the submission from @Raxae - the impact of the content is quite small. That being said, we’re always here to support your growth in the space, but I think a proposal of 300 N is quite high. I think ~ 70 N would be more apt.

Since you guys are focused on India, wouldn’t it be great to have more localised content? What do you think?

Regarding the request from @anshucity - I think 700N is slightly high, particularly due to the volatility of NEAR recently. How about 350 N this month and then we can assess the impact/growth/success metrics next month?

As a heads up, for future submissions, we’ll be moving to USD denominated funding requests to avoid the ebbs and flows of the crypto market.

Keep up the awesome work guys!

1 Like

thanks for your response

I would love to work with Near, we can go ahead with 350 N deal this month,

1 Like

Hey all,

As a heads up, and in anticipation of the next proposal, we’ll be requesting that you submit funding proposals in USD value, rather than NEAR. Cheers! :tada:

3 Likes