[APPROVED] NEAR Ecosystem in Minecraft

At the moment I am the community manager of the game project Near Space. As well as this I am an assistant in several other game projects. I am engaged in the organization of AMA sessions.
On our server (after the launch) you just can get acquainted with the basic details of the protocol Near. I will be glad to see you there.

I hope I could answer your questions.

1 Like

Thanks for the proposal - I think this is interesting and falls under the category of experimentation that the MarketingDAO has helped to support in the past.

A few questions, things I’d like to better understand:

I am curious whether your strategy is to try to bring existing/current Minecraft users into this particular server to learn about NEAR or whether you are planning to do marketing about your server/project to bring new players into Minecraft and then educating them about NEAR once they’re there?

What I am trying to understand better is the specific audience you are aiming to reach with the marketing activities (ie current Minecraft players, new players, NEAR ecosystem members, people from your own Twitch/social channels…) and how that will expand the NEAR ecosystem.

Where will you get the information for the tutorials you mentioned creating? I think it’s important for training materials and tutorials to come from high quality sources so we know that the information people are getting is accurate, helpful, etc.

5 Likes

The server will be completely dedicated to Near eco-system and will always work for it. We are going to attract new and new audiences for Near, not for our server as a product.

At this stage the server is just being built by me and the system administrator @nemesel (this also turned out to take much more time than expected) as in the example pictures will be key buildings of Near ecosystem (as in the example of Near Foundation and Aurora). The player appears next to the Near Foundation and on each pole will be a teleporter that will move the player to the corresponding project, and inside the building will be a project description with resources for that project.

I hope I was able to answer your question. And also count on your support

2 Likes

Hi.
You have not answered the question about obtaining knowledge and providing materials about WEB 3.0, this is not the first time you have been asked this question, and not only me. As far as I know, the Near Space game has not yet been implemented, as well as other games on the Near blockchain do not have full implementation and practice. From this we can conclude that you currently have no experience in this area, or am I wrong? Don’t the games of the Near ecosystem have WEB 3.0? I’m not saying that Minecraft is a bad game. I am interested and concerned about the professionalism of the person who will represent, tell and teach new users about the Near and WEB 3.0 ecosystem
Thx :blush:

1 Like

Hi Plufix,

Thanks for your proposal!

Considering your previous experience in Minecraft servers, your current involvement with NEAR spaces and Human Guild in particular, and the relative low value requested, I am happy to support this proposal as experimentation.

3 Likes

Good afternoon, as of late Near Space is a full-fledged game that can already be played with friends.

What about tutorials, I’m not the first month in the ecosystem and calloboratsii happened with a lot of DAO, I think they will help me in this, if I myself do not find the necessary information

1 Like

Thanks for answering the questions – you have my support for the requested amount.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the explanations and answers. You have my approval.

3 Likes

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

How to create a poll? Here is instruction.

Have a great day .

4 Likes

In 2013-2014, I provided plugins support to minecraft servers. Although 10 years have passed, the number of players in Minecraft is increasing day by day. In my opinion, well coordinated minecraft server can introduce Millions of young people to Near Protocol . A project of this size will take about 6-8 months.

5 Likes

Yes, thank you for your appreciation and support. We’ve been doing nothing but decorating the spawn and selecting and configuring the necessary plugins for over a month now. (3 plugins turned out to be paid, which surprised me very much)) but I hope it will give Near Ecosystem a lot of new users

3 Likes

Players want a reason to spend time on the server. You need to choose the subject of the server well.

4 Likes

The next 3 months it will be a classic server, but with its own interesting mechanics. In the future we plan to expand into mini-games such as: sky wars, Bed wars and the like. We hope Near will support this idea.

2 Likes

Hello @Plufix, could you please share report? Thank you

1 Like

Hi, of course. [REPORT] Near Ecosystem in Minecraft

1 Like

Thank you, dude. Have a great weekend!

1 Like