[REPORT] Near Ecosystem in Minecraft

This is a report on the Near Eco project

Introduction.

This period of time was very time consuming at the moment we have a fully working server which has :

A brief description of the five projects:

1. Near Foundation

2. Pagoda

3. Proxymity

4. Ref Finance

5. Aurora

Just in addition to the description there is an opportunity to go straight from the game to the official website of any of the project.

We have created an in-game guide on creating a wallet with screenshots of the browser, which is clear and without unnecessary information.

Conducted a number of collaborations .

1. Hosted a project Zomlad .

2. Hosted a stream with @sookast.

3. Hosted 5 streams on Twitch (duration from 1 hour to 2.5 hours).

4. Have placed the server on 9 monitors servers mainkraft (thanks to them, we have attracted the main audience).

During this time since receiving support we have managed to:

1. Make a point Spawn.
  2. Setting up all the plugins and make them as understandable as possible for people with WEB3
  3. At the time of writing 171 unique player has logged onto the server
  4. Attracted an audience in Discord Near Ecosystem in minecraft - 30 people
  5. Attracted an audience in the telegram channel Telegram: Contact @nearminecraft - 50 people
  6. Attracted an audience to telegram chat Telegram: Contact @nearminecraft - 27 persons.
  7. Created a TIkTok TikTok
  8. Created Twitter https://twitter.com/MinecraftNear
  9. Created linktree Near Minecraft | Twitter, TikTok | Linktree
  10. Started developing the website: www.neareco.su
6 Likes

Considering the amount of funding, I think that an excellent job has been done. But I also think that this should be just the beginning and in this format it is possible to attract a young audience to NEAR in large numbers.

3 Likes

Hi.
Good job. I hope to see other names in the future. Good development and channel metrics.
Thx :relaxed:

3 Likes

should integrate keypom

3 Likes

Nice one guys I really love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes