[PROPOSAL] COLOR AND NEAR, NFT Project promotes the Near ecosystem on MINTBASE and PARAS

Project name : COLOR AND NEAR.

Project benefits : To promote the Near ecosystem to more people through the world of NFT, a creative world without borders. Bringing a new perspective to the community about the Near ecosystem.

Project members :

• VU TUAN HUNG (trendheo.near).
  • Local artist.

Some works implemented :

Timeline : Monthly.

Budget : 150 NEAR/Month.

TrendheoArt

Thank you!

3 Likes

Please give me your opinion, thanks!!!
@chloe @lenara @MoniBlockdiver @caromintbase

hi @TRENDHEO my assessment is that promoting the NEAR logo in artworks in not necessarily one of the goals of this guild.

We are looking though for artists to create badges for Createbase. The last badge was created by Renderedflesh, you can take a look to have an idea of what we are looking for:

Basically, we are looking for high quality original art, we prefer no clip art.

The high resolution Createbase logo is available for download here:

Badge artists receive 50% of forever royalties, we will distribute most badges to community members, put some for sale, and give some to the artist who created them to sell themselves and receive full revenue on those. Minting of badges is subject to approval by Createbase.

(we will likely publish this as an official bounty next week)

2 Likes

Thank you, I am very concerned about this!!!

Hi @TRENDHEO, the NFT Onboarding DAO funds are for projects that have clear growth goals.

• Are you able to track the reach of these creations?
  • Do you have a monthly goal for how many new people you onboard to NEAR?

Some examples of how other leaders are engaging with their communities to onboard new people to NEAR:

This project from the #CreatorsandCommunities hackathon is engaging local artsits. They have a goal of onboarding 5 artsits every month [Ideation] Onboarding Artisans - Traditional Indian Art forms - #8 by nidhi

If you publish your memes to social media and can track their reach or it’s impact on channel growth that would be another way for us to reward results rather than tasks. See how NEAR Reddit Ops is tracking their channel growth :+1:

https://gov.near.org/t/near-reddit-ops-tips-fedora/3446

I know you’re putting time and energy into these so I hope you can maximize their impact!

2 Likes

Thank you, I will try to learn the projects!

2 Likes