[Approved] Membership Proposal - NxM DAO

@davepsy
Hiphop artist, releasing many projects since the late 90s, member of Toronto-based collective the Oddities, as well as duet acts w/ Moka Only called The Nope, w/ DJ Stylus called Seen from Space, & w/ Nineteen Ninety Nix (of Circle Research).

My introduction to the Near ecosystem was from Vandal, and I am currently working with both he and Masia One to prepare a Soundsplash release through DAO Records later this July. I plan to release more new music on the $Near protocol as well.

I own the rights to my music.

Here’s a link to some of the recent work I released with Urbnet Records (all agreements with them are non-exclusive):

Please approve my membership. If you need any additional information from me, please let me know.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for your application! Happy to approve, please drop your NEAR wallet and add yourself to the NxM DAO

1 Like

davepsy.near

:slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi again @Paul, I’m having trouble with applying/adding myself to the DAO.

Is there a walkthru for doing this? I assume I’m doing something wrong. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Please check the guide below, don’t forget to change the proposal type from “Propose a transfer” to “Propose to Add Member to Group”

In target, put your NEAR wallet, choose the “Members” group, and in “example.com/putyourlinkhere” please insert the URL of this approved proposal. At the end click “Propose”, please be informed that you will have to deposit a 0.1N bond, which will return to you once your proposal will be approved directly in the DAO!

Cheers!

Thanks Paul.

Maybe I need to try again later from my laptop.

I keep hitting the propose button but nothing is happening:

Please make sure pop-ups and redirects are allowed on this page, otherwise, a proposal may fail to be created.