[APPROVED] Kin DAO - November 2021

Looks like a super nice project. I agree with the previous council comments. &it would be great to see the people that have already been onboarded as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello @adrianseneca! :slight_smile:

The council thinks that, since we are approaching the end of November and this is the first time Kin DAO is requesting support, is reasonable for us to support Kin DAO with half of the requested amout, i.e. 2500$.

This way, the end of the month report can function as both a track record and stepping stone for December (we ask that the report be published at the end of this month, and the next proposal to be created in the beginning of December, as that falls in line with what other DAOs are doing) and the months that follow.

We welcome Kin DAO to the Creatives ecosystem :blush: :grinning:

Feel free to ask the corresponding payout of 2500$ equivalent in NEAR.

6 Likes

Hi @frnvpr this sounds completely fair and we are honored to be supported by you. Thank you so much for welcoming us here! We are looking forward to expanding and building with you all!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@everyone

Hi all, @adrianseneca this is remarkable! We have put in a lot of ground work and using NEAR for global web3 onboarding is a great fit.

I am hosting online weekly classes that will inform our β€œKIN DAO” community how to start and get familiar with the near ecosystem!

So much love and support!

4 Likes