Project Name: Incubadora DAO
Project Status: [ in progress ]
Target Address: incubadora.sputnik-dao.near
Project Accounting: current account balance: 276.9N*
incubadora.sputnik-dao.near/ jmm.near (Juliana Matsumura)
- Several payouts pending from the Marketing budget.
Funding Period: May
APRIL REPORT: https://gov.near.org/t/report-april-monthly-report-incubadora-dao/19927
Updated Project Timeline:
- Incubadora Vertical supported four projects in March: Travel Podcast, Kawa Kami and CUBA SHOTS, plus we supported a workshop that was postponed to May.
- Our new Incubadora - artists Mintbase Store is now featuring the artworks by Manuela Romeiro and Amanda Silva. In our general Mintbase store we have several new 3XR galleries minted in community projects.
- “Neuroaesthetics: the resumption of the visual experience as a way of knowing the world” was the 5th Seminar held by Incubadora’s educational project. It was presented by Dr. Juliano do Carmo and organized in partnership with the Philosophers DAO. The activity was really successful with more than 40 subscriptions and 29 attendees, the most balanced so far. The seminar video will soon be available on our YouTube channel
- We are delighted to announce the five writers awarded with the 4th edition of our Artist Stipend Program. The winners are: Ana Pedrosa, Bruno Bucis, Taslim, Urutau Maria Pinto and Zé Bernardo da Fonseca . This edition was the most successful so far, we had 26 applicants and It was organized in partnership with Cosmia DAO, who rewarded other 4 writers
- The artists awarded in our 3rd Artist Stipend Program started to present their final reports. Here are the testimonies from Lígia Fernandes and João Saiote on the impacts the stipend had in their artistic work and life
- Francisco Lourenço and Henrique Neves were the featured artists in the continuation of our Artist Interviews by CUDO x Incubadora called “CUBA SHOTS” a project that portrays artists in the contexts of their daily life and work. The final videos will soon be displayed on our YouTube channel
- Incubadora Vertical also supported the following projects: Travel Podcast, Ways of Seeing Workshop that is supposed to happen in May, and 28 days in Tallinn. Besides that, thanks to our Vertical fundings, we were able to reflect and define the Dapps we want to develop: one for managing our open calls, facilitating both submitions and jury voting; and another one for managing our Vertical itself, distributing funds in a more decentralized way
In order to carry out the actions we planned for this DAO, we request funding for the following activities in May:
- Council = 1000 USD (5 x 200 USD/17.86N)
- MINTBASE STORE management = 150 USD/13.4N
- De-Fi experiments and research = 235 USD/21N
Sub-total = 1385 USD
Artist´s second month reward = 720 USD (4 x 180 USD/16N)
Engaging with artists and collecting art pieces = 50 USD/4.46N
Managing the #05 Open Call = 200 USD/17.86N
Jury = 400 USD (4 x 100 USD/8.93N)
1st Artist Stipend Program Catalog = 400 USD/35.7N (part 6 of 6)
This publication is supposed to be released 2x a year and consists of a retrospective of the results and impacts observed in the supported artists’ lives and works. The amount requested is related to the fith part of 3000 USD budget that will be split in 6 parts to be requested in the future.
Sub-total = 1370 USD
- Curatorship and pre-production = 200 USD/17.85N
- Speakers = 260 USD/23.2N
- Running the event = 200 USD/17.85N
- Event video editing = 200 USD/17.85N
Sub-total = 860 USD
Travel Podcast = 370 USD/33N (month 7 of 8)
CUBA SHOTS = 500 USD/44.65N
Amethyst Deceiver - Zine + NFT = 215 USD (already paid)
28 days in Tallinn = 300 USD/26.78N (month 2 of 2)
Sub-total = 1385 USD
Total amount = 5000 USD
NOTE: All payout proposals will be for the N values displayed here; members of the Incubadora DAO council and members of the community will have to use this as a reference when asking for rewards. Those will be fixed once and if the request is approved by the council of the Creatives DAO. This must be done in order to protect the DAOs funds, otherwise we risk being unable to fulfill our commitments. That also means that members can ask for their payout at any point during the month. Used conversion rate: tba.
All are welcome to join us to talk about and see our projects.
Website | NEAR Forum | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | YouTube | Mintbase | Incubadora - Artists
Thank you! ^^
note: @creativesdao-council thank you for your attention