[APPROVED] Guild referral rewards for Townhall

TLDR of the proposal:

We had promised guilds referral rewards if they shared the Town hall within their communities. Any guild that has over 15 sign ups would receive 100$. The guild with the maximum number of registrations would get 500$ in resources for their entire guild. This could be a course, a software, some service etc. for the benefit of the entire guild.

Detailed documentation:

Our referral sources.

• Russia- 40 [$100 for crossing the threshold of 15+ $500 for max number ]
  • India- 16 [$100 for crossing threshold of 15]
  • Arabic- 22 [$100 for crossing threshold of 15]
  • Indonesia- 3
  • Nigeria- 11
  • Marketing- 2
  • OSA- 7

Amount of funding:
(500+100)+100+100= 800$

Project lead (internal/external): Shreyas

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hey @shreyas !

Collating some updates on projects and initiatives which were funded from the NEAR Community Fund.

I’m totally aware that I’m digging up graves a little here, what with the age of these posts - however:

How did this go? Is below the final number of referrals? Do we have any more insight into the results from this?

• Russia- 40 [$100 for crossing the threshold of 15+ $500 for max number ]
  • India- 16 [$100 for crossing threshold of 15]
  • Arabic- 22 [$100 for crossing threshold of 15]
  • Indonesia- 3
  • Nigeria- 11
  • Marketing- 2
  • OSA- 7
1 Like

Yes, they were the final number of referrals for the town hall. No more details apart from that the number of referrals from these communities had attended the townhall.

I know that @MostafaLotfy and @jiten123321 wanted to use theirs for the guild and we were holding off for DAO stuff. Now that we have DAOs setup, do you both want to request it to the community squad DAO to get $100 of NEAR to your DAOs?

4 Likes

Yes, I request to get 100$ of NEAR to our NEAR Arabia DAO
the proposal : SputnikDAO

1 Like

Great, Yes @shreyas @David_NEAR I want to request that fund into the NEAR India DAO to utilize it for Guild development and you can check the DAO request here

1 Like

I want to utilize the guild referral reward to buy a domain for the NEAR India guild website

We just launched our website and you can check the forum announcement here