[APPROVED] GraffBase - Graffiti DAO and Community

Greetings everyone!

Introducing GraffBase, a community of Graffiti Artists from across the globe!

We have set up a DAO already through graffiti.near that you can find here, created a Social Token called $GRAFF and a store on Mintbase that will be used to create multiple stores for the various Graffiti crews and projects through which we will mint NFTs.

Proposal:

We want to curate a gallery show with a collective of Graffiti artists from Malaysia to launch GraffBase. The show will take place in Cryptovoxels to highlight the NFTs minted by the collective and will be featured as a part of CAWA.

The objective is to onboard more Graffiti artists from across the globe and help establish a community that uses NEAR and Mintbase for their NFTs.

Visit the linktree to connect via the socials.

Request:

We are requesting a total of 200 N for the following

• DAO, Social Token & Mintbase store Setup (10 N)
  • NEAR Names & Tokens (10 N)
  • Design elements for launch (30 N)
  • Cryptovoxels build, rental and event support (100 N)
  • Launch Party support (50 N)

Dates:

We plan to launch during Crypto Art Week Asia (July 9th - 17th 2021)

Target Address is our DAO - graffiti.sputnikdao.near

8 Likes

This is so awesome! Super excited to see where this project goes! Love that the token is launched alongside the minting platform so that token economics can be used to promote and incentivize community growth/sustainability.

2 Likes

@vandal your project is approved. We love the idea of getting the graffiti artists community onboard using several blockchain tools: social tokens, DAOs, NFTs, metaverse events…

You can already submit a payout for the full amount, since the project funds will be managed by the DAO and you are a trusted member of the community and completed several very successful projects already (we should make a list, I think it’s more than a dozen projects by now :slight_smile:

Please make sure to keep us posted on this thread about the project developments. We are looking forward.

2 Likes

Thanks @lenara appreciate it! I was on a call this morning with the artists in Malaysia working on the onboarding and explaining everything, it’s a process but we’re getting there! We will have some updates soon as we get ready for CAWA!

3 Likes

I am based in Malaysia!!! I am looking forward to attend / help / support this initiative.

2 Likes

I think this is already done @vandal am I right?

This is awesome, I am a huge fan of street art. I live in the Chicagoland area. Let me know how I can get involved. I used to run a graffiti blog where I captured pics around the city.

1 Like

yes, the most recent update on graffiti dao is here.

1 Like

Ok, great. The Graffiti DAO is looking for new council members, so if you’re interested in getting involved you can post a bit about yourself, expressing your interest, and any other info you think might be helpful in the comments of [REPORT] below

2 Likes

Thanks for the response! I am already a council member in the NEARXPublish guild, so I don’t want to take on too much. But I will definitely try to be more active in telegram, and suggest ways our guilds can work together in collaboration.

2 Likes