[Approved] Funding Request/Financial support to Attend ETH Milan 2023

Greetings @creativesdao-council and everyone actively building, Contributing and creating within the Near Ecosystem Onchain and Off-Chain,
I am Chukwu Nduka Samson, Active contributor, CommunityBuilder,Member of CreativesDAO, Other communities within the Near Ecosystem, Also Co-founder of Capital Guild.

I am Grateful for the Opportunity to present this Proposal requesting Financial support to Attend the 2023 ETH Milan, where i also will be working with the CreativesDAO Production Team.

With my experience as a Community builder, a talent manager and events Planner i Have over the years actively put to good use my skills in Community and Personal projects, in C1 Guild, NXM,Capital Guild with ranges of successful and impacful projects to show.

OBJECTIVES:

1. Display of NFTs from Projects, this will be an opportunity to showcase Minted NFTs from Creative Projects done, Examples: CTS, PENCIL ART, ART PAINTING, CANVAS ART, showcasing Off-Chain creativity that has Onchain Values.

2. Networking opportunity, attending this event will give me the opportunity to connect with Other Builders, Creators within the Ecosystem and by default i will be improving on my Contributing skill in Africa.

3. Hands-on working support with the CreativesDAO production team, I am very much committed to being Physically present to bring my skill to the event.

4.  Self and Community development experience,  as attending will better bring to Life the web3 Experience and NEAR Ecosystem Larger Project Participation. 

PARTICIPANT:
I will be attending as an Individual, While Council of Capital Guild may Apply as i am Also Happy to Represent the community and every other community i am a member of, as My Growth and Development will be fully Impacted in the Community and African region as a whole.

Feel free to read more about me [Creatives DAO] - Decentralization review & Meeting - #67 by Sammiee

IMPACT:
Attending ETH Milan will further give Opportunity to work with some of the most intelligent and experienced Community builders across the Near Ecosystem.

It will also be an eye opener to the Vision of Near as it will help better improve how i put my skill to use after ETH Milan,
It will aid in best practices as a Community member, a builder and a Contributor.

FLIGHT COST:
Traveling from Abuja Nigeria and below is the flight cost as at the time of submitting this Proposal and i have also attached the USD equivalent.

I have also submitted the Form, Invitation Letter Request for Visa.

Requesting: Round flight Ticket $969
Target: sammiee1.near

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @Sammiee
The proposal for ETH Milan flight tickets has been approved by the CreativesDAO vertical.

To receive the grant, please follow the steps outlined in the guide below: Guide - Creatives Constellation Funding Guidelines.

2 Likes

Thanks so much i appreciate this opportunity

2 Likes