[APPROVED] Festival funds for guests of Wilde Möhre

Requesting funds for Wildeverse project to be distributed to festival guests.
There will be 5000 guests and funds will be distributed through https://near-linkdrop-mainnet.netlify.app/
Requesting 9 N per person (covers 1N fee for linkdrop +8N for minting, buying NFTs or beer)

https://www.wildeverse.com/

I am requesting 45000 NEAR to wildeversedrop.near. Unused funds will be sent back to creatives DAO

Community Council Poll
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Open Community Poll (min trust_level_1 required)
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Voting and quorum thresholds:

<2K$ - 1X Yes - no minimum quorum (* quorum defined as min number of members needed for the vote to be valid)
2-10K$ - 2X Yes - no min quorum
10-30K$ - 3X Yes - min quorum 4 of 7 - 4X members should vote in either direction
Above 30K$ requires Erik or Illia’s additional approval (Head of NF/Chairman of NFC)
Above 100K$ requires NEAR Foundation Council approval

4 Likes

Hi @caromintbase we are so excited about the Wilderverse festival, we are getting ready to meet you there. Thanks for submitting this proposal!

3 Likes

Looks great, Caro! Would be awesome if we can do some content production, if at all there is someone with the bandwidth and capacity in terms of a NEAR x Wildeverse story with a visual narrative of what people are doing at the event, how are artists interacting with Mintbase, to someone buying a beer with an NFT/NEAR etc. Sort of like a wrap up video montage. :wink:

@VideoDon might be the best person here to help with suggestions on what that narrative or story could be and how we best capture that. @JMaenen can help with shouting about this from the rooftops when its ready :sparkler: All of this, only if we have the bandwidth, of course.

2 Likes

Hello Shreyas, @yadira and @Yessin @Grace will actually be there. As far as I know, Yadira is planning T-shirt give aways and swag sales. I agree, a video production would be great as it is NEAR coming alive at the creators economy. I will do as many videos as I can

Re bandwith: Our NFTHouse will most likely have good internet.

4 Likes

We actually can’t send a videographer team because of the private nature at the festival. We’ll have a media kit that Wilde Moehre is preparing for us, but they have specifically asked that we do not record during festival hours to ensure the privacy of guests.

2 Likes

Hi @caromintbase - just some administrative changes: the category for this post has been shifted to fall more clearly under the Createbase Guild as it was voted through this DAO Council first. The Creatives DAO will wait to see further payout requests through the Createbase Guild as needed.

2 Likes