[Proposal] DJ DAO - December 2021

Project/Council Members:

Target:

dj-dao.sputnikdao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount:

$ 1300 / 79.3 N (@$16.39) + 0.1 bond replacement
= 79.4N

Projects & Timelines:

DJ DAO has seen rapid growth in our community and now have a total of 71 members on our telegram group, and growing!
Members have been discussing and incubating new ideas for upcoming proposals in 2021. The top 3 entries of our Logo contest are also currently being polled in the telegram group.

This December funding request is for the purpose of funding for the December round of Strictly Ballein; featuring 4 DJs from our community.

We also aim to establish the social media accounts (twitter and instagram) for the DAO, which will be managed by @netunoblu

List of Activities:

• Strictly Ballein Dec

Funding Breakdown

• Strictly Ballein Dec - $ 1000
  • DAO Facilitation $300
  • bond replacement 0.1N
3 Likes

Hey @creativesdao-council this came in yesterday for DJ DAO November event funding for stuff already completed.

3 Likes

Hey there @netunoblu , we are already in another month so I suggest this proposal to be edited for the month of December. In general the proposals should be posted in the first week of the month requested to avoid confusions and to facilitate the council work. For me it does not make sense to approve for a month that is already over.

To be fair to other DAOs, we usually say there is no retrospectively rewards. I suggest to start fresh in December :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for the insight.

The proposal has been edited to be for December, and budgeting adjusted accordingly in lieu of payouts for the previously executed events of November.

My apologies on the late submission, the error was on my part :pray:t5:

2 Likes

Thank you for the insight.

The proposal has been edited to be for December, and budgeting adjusted accordingly in lieu of payouts for the previously executed events of November.

My apologies on the late submission, the error was on my part

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you for the proposal.
I agree with @JulianaM, payouts can’t be requested retrospectively, therefore I’d ask you to adjust the budget as well.

2 Likes

Understood! Shall do so with haste

1 Like

The proposal and budget have been edited accordingly @tabear @JulianaM @vandal

Thank you

3 Likes

Oh one last thing to mention regarding DAO and Council matters for DJ DAO… We’re looking to add @TRosario to the council and move the DAO to Astro in December :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No need to apologize :smiley: Thank you for the editing.

2 Likes

Thank you for editing :slight_smile:

Yes! Thanks for the mention @vandal . I would really love to help. There’s a big crowd of DJs and related DJ events that can be broaden to Web 3.0. We just need to play a bit and spin these ideas!

4 Likes

Would be great to have you on the council and am stoked to work with you to bring these new ideas to life! Would also like to propose we add fellow DJ and community member @glazedbaguette.near to the council as he has already been assisting me with the backend of the Strcitly Ballein events for the past two months. He is also currently one of the members who is incubating a new event idea that we will be proposing to the DAO this month.

4 Likes

Thank you, I have been keeping up and learning as much as I can about our ecosystem and would be delighted to join the council, given the opportunity. I have also discussed some future initiatives with @netunoblu and look forward to seeing them take place in due time.

5 Likes

nice, hope to see you playin afrobeats also

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

I have changed the proposal to [APPROVED]. Feel free to ask the payout on our astrodao!
Keep up the good work.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you @frnvpr , the funding payout has been requested.

1 Like

hello @netunoblu

after discussing the matter with the @creativesdao-council, we think it’s reasonable to ask you to create a new payout with the N value updated.

note: please add 0.1N, for the bond you will miss after the previous proposal is downvoted.

Usually, when proposals are approved, the payout should be created in a shorter time frame.
This has created an issue regarding the fluctuation. Normally, we accept 10% fluctuations (up or down), but for the sake of consistency, please be so kind as to create a new payout proposal, since the fluctuation was higher.

We are also trying to standardize this process a bit more, so DAOs are requested to create their proposal until the 7th of each month.

Any help you need, please ask :slight_smile:

thanks!

2 Likes

Understood, the edits have been made to this budget.
Will put in another payout proposal to the creatives astrodao now with the updated N value.

1 Like

The new astrodao proposal has been submitted here
@frnvpr @JulianaM @tabear @chloe

1 Like