DJ DAO MONTHLY FUNDING REQUEST

[Proposal] DJ DAO - October 2021

Project/Council Members:

Target:

dj-dao.sputnikdao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount:

$ 1450 / 187 N (@$7.75)

Projects & Timelines:

DJ DAO is finally here! Our long awaited introduction post by @netunoblu is up on the forum stating our mission and we’re happy to say that the September running of our inaugural weekly event series Strictly Ballein (funded by NxM) was paid out to DJ DAO and distributed to all the participants involved!

Our approach for this October funding request is short and simple as our goal is to fund the continuation of Strictly Ballein and set up our social accounts, run a logo design competition and add one more person to the DAO council.

List of Activities:

Funding Breakdown

• Strictly Ballein - $ 1000
  • Logo Contest Bounty - $150
  • TipBot Topup - $50
  • DAO Facilitation - $ 250

This is our first funding request proposal so we don’t yet have a report to show for previous months

7 Likes

Hey @chloe @mecsbecs @tabear @JulianaM we’ve finally got everything in order for DJ DAO funding submission for October.

2 Likes

Hi guy’s really cool to come across this, would be delighted to be part of cause I know that I’m the man for this job, So @vandal @chloe. Would really love if y’all can put me on this, thanks.

1 Like

Hey @6cezer are you referring to the design bounty? Also please feel free to join the Telegram group!

2 Likes

Thanks for the submission!
Looking forward to all the Dj collabs, streams & events (even though SB is already rolling for a while ;))
All fine from my side, will wait for the remaining council members to comment as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks great to me. Very excited to have another Creative DAO within the ecosystem to continue to grow the community of creatives building on NEAR.

3 Likes

Let’s goooo DJ DAO! Looks good to me :partying_face:

3 Likes

This proposal has now been approved, please feel free to submit a payout proposal to the Creatives DAO :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

2 Likes