Project Name: Demonstra DAO
Project Status: [ in progress ]
Daniel Moraes @dani danimore.near
Rebecca Johnson @RebeccaJ rejoh.near
Juliana Matsumura @JulianaM jmm.near
Target Address: demonstra.sputnik-dao.near
Project Accounting: current account balance: 18.9034 N
Funding Period: March 2022
- Council = 800 USD (part.time x 200 USD) - 17.87N + (full time 2 x 300 USD) - 26.80N (each)
- Mentoring/Admin work (Editing requestsand reports, help the other members of the council with structuring the DAO, plus external relations) = 100 USD - 8.93N
SUB-TOTAL: 900 USD - 80.42N
1. [PROPOSAL] DEMONSTRA GALLERY
Under the curatorship and coordination of @juliamorelli55sp , Demonstra Store will invite graphic artists to create NFTs inspired by the Demonstra Project’s purpose and concept. This material will be developed in March 2022 and will have aesthetics related to Demonstra’s visual identity, reinterpreted through the eyes of these invited graphic artists. They would be somehow like a souvenir of the Demonstra Project in NFT format.
- Demonstra NFTs: 400 USD ( 5 x 80 USD) - 35.74N ( 7.14N each)
- Curatorship: 300 USD - 26.80N
- Direction: 150 USD - 13.40N
- Production: 150 USD - 13.40N
SUB-TOTAL: 1.000 USD - 89.36 N
2. [PROPOSAL] DEMONSTRA SEMINAR
The Demonstra Seminar is a public event for the closure of the art residency program Edition #01 Poéticas Informes supported by DGArtes. With Near funding we will specifically boost some aspects of this event, such as production support and professionalization for production, creation of graphic and video material, recording and livestreaming, and social network management, among others. The event will take place online on 09/April/2022 and will feature the resident artists, curators and invited art professionals with debates on the productions and works that happened during the residency period.
- Panel DEMONSTRA - round of conversations with the artists participating in the Residency Program who will have the opportunity to present their research and their work.
- Panel ARTICULA - discussion with guests (researchers, curators and artists) on the subject of creative accessibility in the visual arts.
- Panel INCLUSA - discussion with guests (museologists, educators and researchers) about accessibility programs focused on the institutional scope and social inclusion programs.
General direction: 300 USD - 26.80N
Fee for art professionals invited to the panel discussions: 600 USD ( 6 x 100 USD) - 53.61N ( 8.93N each)
Webinar Production: 200 USD - 17.87N
Recording and livestream: 200 USD - 17.87N
Seminar Visual Identity: 300 USD - 26.80N
Motion graphics material to promote the Seminar: 150 USD - 13.49N
Seminar social media content production and management: 200 USD - 17.87N
Seminar promotion boost: 100 USD - 8.93N
Translation into sign language and audio description: 600 USD - 53.61N
SUB-TOTAL: 2.650 USD - 236.81N
TOTAL= 4.550 USD - 406.61N
P.s: edit by @dani 16/03
N= 11,19 N
Total received by NF0 406.61N