[Approved] DeeDee (December)

Applicant: Lex

Grant Requested: 3,000 USD for one month.

Dear @Marketing DAO & @MarketingDAOcouncil, in the past month, we secured a $3,000 grant from MDAO. This grant played a pivotal role in the establishment of our brand through Co-Branding, involving the community in shaping creative decisions on its visual identity. Take a look at the report here. And while the marketing campaign is still running its course. We need to look into the next steps.

An essential next move in our marketing efforts is the establishment of a website, and we propose creating a portal on BOS. Initially, this portal will be a straightforward landing page, strategically designed to offer visitors insights into the app’s visual aesthetics and the operational dynamics of our platform.

We’ve initiated the design with a draft, but the next steps involve transferring it to Figma, refining, and finalising the details. This process ensures that our preliminary vision evolves into a polished blueprint, ready for implementation by a front-end developer on the BOS platform.

Additionally, we aim to produce an animated explanatory video. This video will be shared on our social media channels to showcase the appearance and functionality of DeeDee, timed to coincide with the peak of the curiosity campaign.

I am confident that these efforts will significantly contribute to obtaining approval from HoM for a grant to develop the app next month. I kindly request continued support from MDAO, especially during these complex times of funding within the NEAR ecosystem. Your collaboration in this endeavour is greatly appreciated.

Breakdown of the Budget 3000 usd

• UI Design in Figma: 250 usd
  • Front end development: 1500 usd
  • Graphics for animation: 500 usd
  • Editing and animation of the video: 750 usd

KPI’s NDC METRICs

To adhere to stablished metrics we will implement the following:

1. Number of dApps: 1 (the site will be built on BOS)
  2. Social engagement score (based on 1250 USD allocated for this effort)
    We plan to share the video on our social media accounts to bring people to the site, and to culminate the curiosity campaign as a reveal. We aim to have 1.3 k views. So with a total of 1,300 impressions we will get 0.96 per impression.

I would like to share the white paper of the project here again and to emphasise that the primary selling point of this app lies in its ability to attract substantial talent to the ecosystem. The unique approach involves onboarding web2 designers and retaining them through a consistent workflow.

4 Likes

Hi @lex thank you for your proposal. I have reviewed and note that this funding request is to complete the activities outlined in the previous Proposal and Report. I am happy to support

3 Likes

Hello, thank you for your contribution and for showcasing BOS as an attractive solution for newcomers to NEAR and web2-users. Happy to support

looking forward to scaling your positive results with marketing efforts to distribute it to a wider audience :pray:

2 Likes

Dear @lex team! Your proposal was approved :rocket:!

Marketing (Eco) DAO December’s funding procedure:

1. :green_circle: December 18 - 22nd time for proposals from the Community, updates accordingly to NDC Metrics;
  2. :green_circle: December 22-24th reviewing by MDAO councils, approval on governance forum, and creation post-request to NDC (HOM, CoA, NDC trust);
  3. :yellow_circle: December 25 -29th reviewing by HOM members ans voting on-chain;
  4. :red_circle: First week of January, in case of successful approval by HOM, HOM will pass the request to CoA to vote on-chain;
  5. :red_circle: First week of January – reviewing and voting by CoA;
  6. :red_circle: Once the CoA gives its approval, the Trustees will carry out the transaction, provided that the expenses align with the Trust’s objectives;
  7. KYC can be required for new applicants.
3 Likes

We appreciate your patience during the December funding process.

Your December fund is reqdy create a transfer request.

https://near.org/astraplusplus.ndctools.near/widget/home?tab=proposals&daoId=marketing.sputnik-dao.near&page=dao

1 Like

Could you provide your December report for your proposal. this report should include your proposed KPIs achieved, problems faced, and any deviations from the initial proposal objective. Doing so will help us to facilitate our last year review and ensure that we capture all relevant data. Thank you

Hi @Bakaka,

I have prepared a comprehensive report for the grant application submitted in November, which was subsequently approved and funded in December. You can find the detailed report [here].

Additionally, may I clarify if you are seeking a report specifically for this recently funded proposal grant received yesterday?

2 Likes

Sorry, am asking about December report for your outlined KPIs. I will be appreciate if you provide this

Hi @Bakaka,

Sorry, the timing is a bit confusing, I have received 2 grants. First one “November”, and because that one was received on late November, the report provided above called “November” encompasses from late November thought out December.

The other one “December”, is this one right here which I received 2 days ago. I’l need a bit more time to produce this one, and it would encompass January.

1 Like

Good ray @lex am reaching out to you regarding the December report, which you promised to share on January we are now in February.

I will be appreciate if you can submit your report asap.

1 Like

Hi @Bakaka,

You are right. I’ll share soon.

Hi @Bakaka and @so608,

Here is the report [Report] December 2023 / MDAO / DeeDee