[Approved] Datality.com Pre-Launch Marketing Budget - Q1

Yes, we are two most active members here. I really like public conversations.

Thanks. You you wanna got my vote, I need a reference from Near Dev team . But, it’s not important, because DAO has another 5 councils who can say Yes.
I don’t see “community driven” body here.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Good afternoon, @Dacha!
Did I get it right? This organization does not have a DAO, does not have a community presence, is it transparent? Is it just a commercial organization that gets funding from the Marketing DAO and NF? So it’s just paying for a private marketing agency? But then I don’t understand why marketing guilds and DAOs are being created in the community at all, if we can simply order and pay for these services to private and independent marketing companies? This is all very strange …

3 Likes

This organisation has already received a grant from NEAR.

Please read and understand the proposal, this is a beyond valuable product for the entire ecosystem.

If you’re referring to the FRG, they have a significant presence in the NEAR Community.

2 Likes

It’s the NEAR Foundation, the funding body, which determines the level (tier) a Guild is at AFAIK:

You’ve been critical of the OWS submissions yourself, please understand that there is a difference between incentivised community-driven content and (what is essentially emerging as) a professional near-focused marketing/social media Guild.

Like I said, let’s move this discussion elsewhere if you want to continue it :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Haha, it catches up with all of us, Clint! Awesome to hear you have so much experience :tada:

I’m happy to get this funded so long as there are no further objections from @marketingdao-council

1 Like

Good afternoon David! Nice to See you again!)
I’m already confused, to be honest) So is this a guild that is part of the NF or is it an independent private company that is not part of the NEAR ecosystem?)

1 Like

Can you clarify what you’re referring to, please? Are you referring to OWS, Flying Rhino Guild, or Datality?

4 Likes

I understand that the Flying Rhino Guild is an NF project, but this one is not clear)

It’s not an NF project, it’s an independent Guild which receives funding from the NEAR Foundation (as all Guilds do).

Datality is a project which @Clint-Datality is leading, read the original post and further up in the thread to understand what they’re launching. Think of it like an eBay for research data.

See what’s been built already here :point_up:

4 Likes

Everything, I understand, I’ll read it in more detail to understand the essence, otherwise I’m really confused)
Thank you David! Sorry for wasting your time on these questions!

3 Likes

No problem, and there’s no such thing as silly questions! Always happy to help :muscle:

4 Likes

Thanks @Dacha , @David_NEAR and @NearCommunity !

I’m discussing tokenization and DAO potential with Legal Guild Monday morning. I haven’t yet explored that method of governance and funding… it’s one of my areas of inexperience.

But with so many researchers out there who could directly benefit on launch day, perhaps we’ll find a DAO framework allows Datality to explode and therefore overlaps more with MarketingDAO’s mission.

More to come! :slight_smile: :muscle: :rocket:

3 Likes

@Dacha

Please continue the discussion here:

Let’s not fill up this thread.

2 Likes

Hey @Clint-Datality ,

This is approved, please submit a funding request to the DAO. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the diligence and rigor, everyone!

We won’t let you down… we will make sure this benefits the NEAR community. :muscle::pray::rocket:

1 Like

Hey @David_NEAR ! Maybe I’m being thick-headed, but I can’t see a “create new proposal” link/button on Astro per the funding instructions on [Guide] How to submit a funding proposal to the Marketing DAO - #5 by Dacha. Can you help a brother out?

1 Like

Hey Clint!

Absolutely, should be a guide here under ‘requesting payouts’:

However, we’re on the verge of changing the payout format, would you be ok with waiting until Friday (ish) to submit the funding request? That’d be ideal for us

1 Like

Good morning, and no problem! I’ll check back on it this weekend!

2 Likes

Proposal submitted, @David_NEAR . Please LMK if you need any further details.

1 Like

Hey Clint,

We’re still waiting on the new funding process to go live. Shouldn’t be too much longer.

Update here:

2 Likes