[APPROVED] CUDO DAO July 2022 budget overview

Project Name: CUDO DAO

Project Status: [in progress]

Project members:

Heverton Harieno: @hevertonharieno

Lucas terra: @lucterra

Talita Lima: @talitafflima

Thiago Cunha: @thiago.7hc

You can see a summary of our last month of activities here.

Project Accounting: 758,6 N account balance

DAO cudo.sputnik-dao.near

**Site Update: 104 N that will be aplicated soon

**Artist Vertebra Project - Will payout soon: 93 N waiting the artist request

**Text and translation Algo me diz - Will payout soon: 47N

**Translation of História de Bagagem: 13N waiting the translator request.

**Retrato Falado translation 10.1N waiting the translator request.

** Interpret bounty PT-EN: 50 N waiting necessity

** Marketing Funds 349 N

DAO: cudo.sputnik-dao.near

Funding Period: July

Updated Project Timeline:

Postal

• In June we repeated the workshop format realized in Brazil on the Comunidade em Ação generated 5 new portfolios and a series of 30 NFT’s produced by the participants. This result will be available soon on our mintbase and Instagram.

Vértebra

• In June we supported the work of the Casa do Cacete and the works will be available on our social networks and on our mintbase as NFT’s during July.

Retrato Falado

• During June we shooted 2 new interviewers with the MC Samora and the street artist Wanatta.
  • The april and May seasons will be launched 1 per week on our YouTube Channel.

Algo me Diz

• New places were recorded during June and all new movies are now available in our Mintbase and on our new YouTube Channel. In May, we invited the new local writer Betinna Camara to create 4 new scripts that will be portrayed with our images in 4 new videos.

CUBASHOTS

• In May we shooted 1 new episode with PV Dias in their studio/house. This episode will be published during July on the Incubadora Channel. There you can check the last released episodes.

MUTI Session

• During the month of June, thanks to some logistic problems, we recorded the May and June sessions. To do it we invited Bear me Again and Superama.

As we said in our last proposals, May and June were months in which did our activities in Brazil. Now, we’re back to our word projects and start a new semester of great movies. To start it we’re asking:

Council Matters:

• Council work 250 USD * 4 = 1000 USD
    Sub-total = 1000 USD

Support from an English speaker

Bounty to pay a PT-EN speaker to support us on meetings and texts = 200 USD

Subtotal: 200 USD

Specific projects:

Postal

• Fund to pay the bounty for photographers that will participate with 30 photos/NFT’s = 350 USD.
  • Fund to manage the uploads on our Mintbase = 50 USD

Sub-total = 400 USD

Vértebra

• Bounty to select the collective that will be supported for us to create illustrations that will be published and minted by us throughout the month of August = 350 USD
  • Fund to manage the uploads on our Mintbase = 50 USD

Sub-total = 400 USD

Algo me Diz:

• Fund to pay a producer and a writer to elaborate the the script and concept of the new Algo me Diz = 200 USD x 2

Sub-total = 400 USD

First CUDO DAO Documentary:

• Fund to pay the script meetings = 6*100 USD

Sub-total = 600 USD

CUBA SHOTS:

• Fund to support the new episode = 500 USD

Retrato Falado:

• Direction = 120 USD
  • Video edition = 150 USD
  • Translate = 80 USD
  • Subtitles edition = 50 USD
  • Production = 100 USD
  • Sound = 100 USD
  • Studio Rental = 100

Sub-total = 700 USD

MUTI Sessions

• Fund to support the new sessions = 600 USD

Sub-total = 600 USD

NFT FAIR

• fund to support the 1º edition of the NFT Fair = 200 USD

Sub-total = 200 USD

Metric for success

Thanks to this proposal we’ll:

• Create 10 new wallets
  • Onboarding 2 new writers for our community
  • We expect got 5k views or more in our videos (giving more visibility to the Near Protocol)
  • Collab with 2 DAO’s
  • Create 50 or more new NFT’s

Total asked = 5000 USD (1420N)

Reference: 1N = 3,52 USD

Near price today, chart, market cap & news | CoinGecko 1 06 th July 23:40 time Lisbon!

:NOTE: After approval, all payout proposals will be for the N values displayed here; members of the CUDO DAO council and members of the community will have to use this as reference when asking for rewards. Those will be fixed once and if the request is approved by the council of the Creatives DAO. This must be done in order to protect the DAOs funds, otherwise we risk being unable to fulfill our commitments. That also means that members can ask for their payout at any point during the month. Used conversion rate: tba.

All are welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.

6 Likes

Let’s go for another successful month! :rocket:

There’s a lot of new stuff coming!
Let’s go to another amazing month.
#GOCUDO :rocket:

hey @hevertonharieno I hope you haven’t forgotten, Request to add Metrics for success to this proposal

2 Likes

Absolutely @Monish016 and thank you for the call.

let me know if sounds good for you =)

1 Like

Hey CUDO dao. Happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts .
Thanks!

2 Likes

thanks a lot @ted.iv. Poll created here: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-539

1 Like