[APPROVED] August 2022 Budget - ViaNFT

Project: ViaNFT Brazil

Funding scheme: Monthly - August 2022

ViaNFT - The gateway to the cripto universe
https://vianft.com.br/

We are building a community around NFTs. Everything we talk about, create and invest in is NFT and NEAR has been a hub.

ViaNFT brings information about NFT projects, helps users, clears up doubts and we want to bring even more value to the community through podcasts, videos, posts and articles.

Since we started the project, our community has become better and bigger.

The Instagram has reached over than 450 thousand people
The Youtube channel has reached over than 20 thousand views

We participated in the Near event on the boat in Paris
And we were also in Near Hacker House in Austin

Here you can see some work we have done:
Creating a Wallet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWiPMWa9rc

Staking Near - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNoyL-g0nyU

Games in Near - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU0cyVohI0Y&feature=youtu.be

Marketplaces on Near - Marketplaces de NFT na Near – ViaNFT

Main projects on Near - Multiverse Fighters – Jogo P2E em NEAR – ViaNFT

And here all the other links:

Now we want to reach even more people with quality content.
We are going to create more videos, posts and articles – plus lives, partnerships and build a great community around Brazilian artists and web3 content creators.

Let’s grow even more through partnerships.

We already had contact with several people and/or chose artists to talk to, who are connected to NEAR. As example we have:

• Partnership with Near Brasil
    Podcast We have done you can watch here: Podcast #1 - Anderson Near Brasil - YouTube

• Conversations with Near Artists

• Start partnership with brazilian Near Guilds and DAOs

• Start partnership with Near Devs

• Conversations about creating the Hacker House Brasil

Through lives, content creation focused on NFTs and potential events in the metaverse, we will be able to reach many more people and with much more quality.

So we will have:

• More Interviews with artists to promote their work in NEAR

• Partnerships with artists to create articles and posts and a joint outreach to reach more people

• Partnership with Influencers to reach more people

We are helping to bring NEAR to every corner of the country. As a reference channel in NFTs in Brazil, everyone who accesses will know about NEAR.

With the giveaways we will create more wallets in NEAR

By showing the use cases and dapps in NEAR, people will know how to use

By testing the dapps we will be able to give feedback to the developers

By creating partnerships, we also bring NEAR to more people

In August we will:

• Create 3 podcasts about projects on Near = $ 500
  • Create Posts for Instagram = $ 200
  • Create 2-3 vídeos about Near projects and updates = $ 500
  • Translate 2-3 articles and post in my website = $ 200

Total: $ 1400
Wallet: vianft.near

@marketingdao-council | @Dacha | @David_NEAR

2 Likes

@Zhunda Can you take a look on the proposal? Thank you

2 Likes

We are happy to answer all the questions

Hi @jcsta,

You mentioned giveaways, what are they? NFTS?

How many posts were you planning on creating for Instagram?

Where are you distributing the podcasts?

Hi @Klint

Yes. As our focus are NFTs, that is the goal - NFTs giveaways.
The idea is to partner with brazilian artists to receive some of their NFTs and gift to the community…and buy some.

We are talking to @whoiscavenaghi to record our podcast. She creates a great art and we can giveaway some if she accepts.
There are some other BR projects we are planning to talk too.

We are planing 2-3 posts/week + stories about Near projects

The podcast is going to be recorded as video too, so we can post it in our Youtube channel and all the podcasts plataforms.

You can check it here:

https://music.amazon.com.br/podcasts/8e184d16-031f-45f9-9808-9f7a7750801b/vianft-cast

And Youtube playlist:

1 Like

Hey Dacha, just saw a tag.

Well, in past someone has been a naughty boy. I MIGHT say that most of subscribers are not real. For sure see a drop of views since Januray. Reason is simple, past videos are deleted, so the drop is reasonable. These days subs don’t mean a lot, cuz big G algo changes too often and they are not as important as good naming of video and a catchy picture as thumbnail.

Few likes under videos are fine based on amount of views, same thing about comments few or none but it might just mean that audiance aint so responsive.

My verdict is that it’s an old YT account with removed videos. I can’t say what targeted audience was there before. Tho, i wouldn’t say that @jcsta Jscta is a scammer that uses bot views.

Im not good in Portuguese, to know what were the rules of NFT givaways are and how to take a part of it.

@jcsta where do you advertise your youtube videos?

As for me, price is reasonable for such content creation.

Jcsta, share more smiles in videos, you got the charisma. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Zhunda

Thank for your analysis.
Actually the account had another goal before my focus on NFTs - It was games in general. Then I had to delete that kind of videos and since then, only NFTs.

I dont even know how to use bot views. I only use some YT ads.

About the giveaways, if its not allowed, I remove the option

@Zhunda , one thing each time…more smiles in the future :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi @jcsta --thanks for the proposal. A few questions:

• Are you planning to publish the same content on the videos and podcasts?
  • Where will you publish the podcasts, what platforms?
  • What is your plan for marketing and promoting the videos and podcasts? You mention social and partnerships. Do you have a strategy for leveraging social to drive more people to the shows? If so, what is it? And in terms of the partnerships, can you elaborate on what those are and how they will help you grow your audience?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @so608

1 - Its going to be different content. Podcasts is one and videos are going to be about NFTs projetcts.
2 - I put the links above:
Spotifi, Amazon, Google, Apple
3 - To promote I use ads, #, podcasts and videos with other youtubers (it reachs more people to watch all of my content).
The strategie to reach more people is interviewing big players, big projetcts and partner with big influencers - For now I have to create good content and then trying to contact them. Another idea is paying fo the interviews (but I dont want to use that for now)

Pardon me then. Drop of views then is cuz videos were removed, my bad.

For givaways try to use Gforms under video for people to submit right answers, near wallets, subscribe to social media channels, become boss of rules for givaways.

My daily life mission is to make at least one smile, your an influencer, keep up with the positive vibes. :sunny:

2 Likes

Thanks @Zhunda

I will do that.
Long way to educate people about NFT.
Only positive vibes here :smile: :smiley:

have a good day

1 Like

Happy to support! Thank you

Please include links on Near Brazil guild in articles, videos and Instagram. Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you @Dacha
Ok, I will.
=]

3 Likes

Hi @Dacha
Do I have to change the Title to Approved or you do it?

Thanks for your proposal and answering all the questions from the community.

Happy to support this.

You need the support of one more council members. We will change the title to approved, then you can proceed with creating an AstroDAO Poll (so we can formally vote). After Astro has been approved, submit this form for payment from NEAR Foundation. They will email you the next steps that include KYC.

Oh right.
Thank you @satojandro
Now I understand.
Im looking forward to complete all the process @marketingdao-council

Happy to support – I am moving this to approved and you can submit to Astro. Please note the updated/current payout instructions:

2 Likes

Thank you guys.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-479?fromCreate=true

I hope its correct.

Good morning. What kind of partnership? I see that a leader of Near Brazil guild is an owner of the channel. Thank You

Hi @Dacha
I’m on the right of the video (owner of Vianft channel)

On the left is Anderson, who is building the near Brasil channel.
The partnership is to identify projects on near that I can talk about.

Also we posted many posts together on Instagram like this one
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cei8IoqsKyf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like