[Approved] ( Announcement) Introducing Africa/traditional music on metaverse

Afrobeat has grown to be one of the leading genre of music in the world today. Although,this originated from Africa, it connects to people on a deeper level, bringing the world together.
My name is larkim, I’m an Afro.life Artist from Lagos, Nigeria.
I want to introduce to you ( Larkim live in space), a monthly live show to showcase Afrobeat, African and deep rooted traditional music to the metaverse space with a live performance from me and my African band members. I would be performing original songs and composition of me and my band members

This is going to be the first of it’s kind in the metaspace, and it will fully attract Africans and all lovers of Afrobeat music across the world.

This is going to be a very unique show on the metaverse that will potray African culture through music and our afrikan customes

The show will last for about 1hour plus, every last Friday of the month…

I was hosted by @tabear this month at the MuTi live event, it was my first ever performance in the metaspace with some of my band members, and it was a very beautiful feeling :arrow_down:.

Larkim live in space is going to be an African show that will involve some uncommon local instrument, like Gangan, sekere, Iya.ilu,and will also involve some African chants,
This will attract Africans allover the world to the metaspace…

I’m going to be working with
11 musicians on the show to include (instrumentalist and backup singers)
lead singer …Larkim
1drummer (Ay. sticks)
1lead Guitarist. (Jasef)
1 Bass Guitarist ( David itua)
2 keyboardist (macjaycee and Monday kok)
traditional instrumentalist
1 talking drummer
1 sekere player
1 konga player
2 back up singers…

Here is a break down of my estimated cost:

1)Booking of studio session for Rehearsals,rentage of music instruments with the full band members. each Rehearsals session costs 70 dollars,…we will be booking the full day(we will have 3 Rehearsals before the show)::: 70*3 : 210 dollars…
2) Booking of studio space for live recording, mixing and balancing of sounds…( A professional live studio with professional engineers: 300 dollars
Videographer ( A proper video coverage, Graphics and editing) : 110
3) Band members
payment of all 11 Band members…
This show involves a whole lot of work and commitment, with rehearsals, and show. I intend to pay 30 dollars each to the band members including their transportation and welfare for Rehearsals…30 * 11:: 330 dollars
4) playground cryptovoxel : 50 dollars
Total budget :. 1000 dollars…
I’m looking forward to approval from the NXm family @vandal @Paul @Monish016 @nullzero @Grace @chloe

6 Likes

Hey, I love you live concert on MuTi Live Event!

I would like to ask you, where are you going to steam your “Larkim Live In Space” show ?
Where the community will be able to watch you and your band ?

Also, it would be good to include NxM logo during your promotion of the event, once your proposals will be approved, feel free to submit poster of your event here!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your prompt reply…
The event will be streamed on the metaspace at the playground via cryptovoxel…
I just adjusted the overview of my budget to include the rentage of the cryptovoxel space…

The NXm logo will definitely be included on all the graphics for promotion of the event…

1 Like

Thanks @larkim !
Please be informed that we are implementing new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.

In order to join, please do the following steps:
:black_small_square:Open NEAR Guilds App,
:black_small_square:Find NxM Guild,
:black_small_square:Log to the app using your NEAR wallet,
:black_small_square:Join to the community using your NEAR wallet!

1 Like

Hey @larkim We’re happy to announce that your project has been approved to receive funding under February Events stream. Congrats on behalf of the NxM Council @paul @vandal.

Please Note you can Request up to 50% of the Advance upfront if required, request the Payout in Our Astro

2 Likes

Thank you so much…:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::star:

1 Like

Update Report for larkim live in Space 1…

We worked with a total of 30 people on sets… we had four Rehearsals before our live recording. The show is a traditional music show that aims at portraying Africa sound and culture to the world through metaverse…
all musicians and crew members had a traditional custome on to represent our African culture…(Ankara trouser with a black top )…
We are glad for the success of Larkim live in space 1… and we keep growing from every edition…

A big thank you to Nxm family for approving and making this show a successful one

1 Like

Update Report for larkim live in Space 1…

We worked with a total of 30 people on sets… we had four Rehearsals before our live recording. The show is a traditional music show that aims at portraying Africa sound and culture to the world through metaverse…
all musicians and crew members had a traditional custome on to represent our African culture…(Ankara trouser with a black top )…
We are glad for the success of Larkim live in space 1… and we keep growing from every edition… @Monish016
@Paul @vandal
A big thank you to Nxm family for approving and making this show a successful one

3 Likes