[APPLICATION] Programa de Bolsas artísticas - Jan 22 - wasem_simon.near

Hi community!
+in blue, all hot hyperlinks

1. Blu Simon Wasem - wasem_simon.near

2. SaoPaulo/Brasil

3. @wasem_simon - twitter
    @blusimonwasem -Instagram

4. lynkfire.com/blusw

5. Artist Statement - Art was my first language, a way to communicate and learn about the world.
    My 3 sources of inspiration are:
    Noise, Chance Operations and Intentionality.
    This Trinitarian system embraces the ugly, the unpredictable and accept that there no right or wrong on art making. This strength allows me to explore in different medias and genres with no prejudice.
    The manifestation of this state of mind creates gif animations and pdf files as artists books; music and videoart as well.
    From noisy soundscapes, to renaissance references, i gaze glitched pixels as the new vanishing point of digital art.

6. Between Feb~Mar i will be pursuing the improvement of my tooling skills on: 3d-paint, pixilart, magicavoxel and processing. The aesthetic that I pursue is composed of analogical gesture and digital probabilities, using the mouse as the new brush, and programming as an oracular board.The opportunity to receive this stipend will be facilitating my research and production of handcrafted digital images.

ssw/wasem_simon - _.bmp and _.glb Glitched MATIC Art
ezgif-2-bcf3281624

H=N - tezos books and other apparatus

My Music Gallery on 3xR

8 Likes

Segue a aplicação concil vigente:
@frnvpr @JulianaM @Samiasns @herikalcn @chaveirinha

preciso traduzir o texto?

1 Like

Hey, Blu! Thanks for your submission!
We hope to announce the results by February 1st.
No need to translate it, good luck! :dizzy: :star_struck:

first Feb starts the Chinese New Year!!!
This is the year of the Tiger, and its my zodiac sign.
I hope it means good luck!

2 Likes

Olá, Blu!

Thanks for your application! We had more participants than ever and the selection process was not easy for the jury of this 3rd edition.

We used the following evaluation criteria: » Quality of Artwork » Past Experience » Fitting with Incubadora concept »Quality of application »Impact of the Stipend on the artist/project

It was a very hard decision, but unfortunately, your application was not selected for this edition.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the next rounds! Stay tuned :crossed_fingers:t5: :hugs:

Happy new year! Cheers :purple_heart::dizzy:

Website | NEAR Forum | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | YouTube | Mintbase

1 Like