[ANNOUNCEMENT] What an AMAZING NEAR journey!

Dear fellow community members, colleagues and friends,

What an AMAZING NEAR journey!
Feeling like I have just stepped down from the best roller coaster ride ever!

Tomorrow, 15th July, concludes my exhilarating experience as a core contributor to the NEAR Ecosystem. The journey has been filled with unexpected twists, challenges, learning experiences and rewarding moments of friendship and genuine collaboration that can only be found in our space, the web3 space.

I am proud to have been part of building our Community; always pursuing the vision of a decentralized world with the help of web3 ideologies and tools, coupled with the continued support of the guilds, remarkable community contributors and NF colleagues. :star_struck:

I will keep close to me the valuable lessons learned from the experimental initiatives we carried out together; some efforts achieved our objectives and some failed to meet our expectations, but in the end, we were fortunate to have had the freedom to experiment and learn as we built.

I would like to thank each one of you for your openness, for your guidance and more importantly, for your support/mentorship throughout my tenure as Head of Community (MarCom), and later when transitioned to the Regional Hubs role. :two_hearts:

I remain bullish :rocket: about the Web3 Ecosystem we set out to build together and the part that NEAR plays in the development of the foundations that will bring to reality a true Open Web. :raised_hands:

63 Likes

Thanks for all of your contributions Grace

7 Likes

Thanks for everything! I’m grateful we had the opportunity to work together. All the best in whatever’s next :heart:

5 Likes

i wouldnt be here without you Tia. best godmother ever

3 Likes

Thank you for your leadership through all of the wayfinding and bridge building that goes along with web3. All the best and looking forward to catching news of your latest adventures going forward :grin::burrito::dash::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thank You for the chance :heart:

3 Likes

It has been incredible to meet and work with you @Grace ! Always happy to help with future endeavors! All the best!

Taylor

4 Likes

Thank you Grace for everything that you’ve done! Let’s keep in touch and hope all the best for you

2 Likes

Thanks for your amazing contribution @Grace , you have been kind and helped with your suggestions :green_heart:

Good luck for the future!

3 Likes

Thank you, @Grace ! I wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for the confidence you had in me 12 months ago.

All the best, can’t wait to see all the amazing contributions to the ecosystem you make in the future.

11 Likes

I want to send a big “Thank you” to you, @Grace because of the amazing job you did so far for NEAR in general and brought in amazing people like @David_NEAR, @jcatnear and many others to this Ecosystem.

Your works laid out a foundation of this Ecosystem and we will always remember that.

Again, thank you @Grace
My best wishes for your new journey ahead.

8 Likes

Thanks for your amazing work for the community! :clap::blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for making NEAR a Huge community with your efforts, we are all gonna miss you a lot :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all work done so far…you placed a high mark of Excellence…the entire community appreciates.

3 Likes

Mantap kawan semoga hal yang kita lakukan selalu bermanfaat

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to learn and grow. Hope you remain an active member of the NEAR community and find new ways to continue giving. :hugs: :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Forever in our minds!
Near Protocol and its broader community wouldn’t be where we are today without your efforts and dedication.

1 Like

@Grace, the foundations you laid out for the NEAR community will remain strong. Super grateful for the opportunities and learnings you afforded me. Keep being awesome and stay NEAR! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We only met twice in meetings, but I still want to say thank you for your efforts and what you have done for the community. :pray: :white_heart:

1 Like

All the best, sweetheart

1 Like