AGE OF AQUARIUS by Sérgio de Brito

Hi Mintbase DAO! :slight_smile:

I would like to talk again about my project and I dont know how. Can you help me?

3 Likes

Hey @sergiobrito

the project sounds revolutionary, we just need to figure out some core questions before proceeding to think about financial support.

First things first: you should discover how you want to do the voting in the show etc. If you need to set up a DAO, a guild, etc.

Im tagging @tabear as she is part of the Muti dao and @JulianaM from incubadora dao? I hope I am not confusing things.

For MintbaseDAO the amount of Near you asked is too high.
After you figured out how to implement blockchain into your play, we can talk exactly about what each dao could offer you.

thanks for your proposal

linking @reginamintbase too

Hello,

thanks for reading the proposal and for liking it!

The idea of voting is to have an online store on the show’s website where people buy a Near Wallet Token, and in a moment of intermission, the audience accesses the phone and votes on a certain situation (still to be defined), all this will be prepared before the show onboarding.

The second option to this voting would be to provide nears to all spectators, and at the end of the show they can exchange them for drinks and food at the finissage.

I think this way would be much simpler and more effective for people to know Mintbase.

What do you think? :slight_smile:

thanks @tabear @JulianaM

HI @sergiobrito & thanks @marianeu for linking!

This seems like a super interesting proposal and gives new use cases for NFTs in the (art) world. It’s great to see that you already have connections to valuable sponsors like Gulbenkian and Companhia Olga Roriz.

Unfortunately mutiDAO is not able to support this this month as our budget has already reached the max. that we can request.
We do weekly streams in the Metaverse and also physical events, so maybe there is a chance for a collaboration.

As for the voting, I am not quite understanding yet how the voting would be done through using the NFTs for food but I am looking forward to seeing how this evolves! :slight_smile:
Generally I would recommend to browse through the forum and get familiar with the different DAO structures, in case you haven’t had the chance to yet. Until now each DAO in the creatives sector can request up to 5000 USD per month, therefore all the values in proposals should also be mentioned in USD. The funding (up until now) happens on a monthly basis.

It might be worth considering setting up your own DAO or looking into the grants or creating monthly proposals and see which DAO could support this project :slight_smile:

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Hello Tabear ,

sorry it took me so long to respond.
Regarding the structure of the show, it’s still being created, so there’s still a lot open as to how I will use the NFT’s, but as it’s a new and revolutionary creation, the solution will be simpler than perhaps I’ve explained here. :dizzy:

I think the idea of creating a DAO to support not only this project but other theater projects in the future is wonderful, I think it would be a great opportunity for the artistic community in Portugal, for Minbase and other artists to become more and more familiar with NFTs.

I believe you are very busy, but if you can we can also speak on the phone and I would be happy to meet you, and explain my ideas. :smiley:

As for creating a DAO, I really don’t know where to start, I am slowly getting to know this world that for me is completely new, but I am at the same time amazed at the potential that exists in this kind of projects.
So if you can help me I’d really appreciate it, I’d like to create a DAO for Theatre and Performance and continue supporting other artists and promoting Mintbase in the future.

Thank you :slight_smile:
@reginamintbase @marianeu

1 Like