Activities from week 5 - Teachers in Residence

Hello @amgando & everyone!! :wave:

I want to share with you the activities done in my residence called "Teachers in Residece" the week of February 14 to 18, 2022.

This week 5 of my residence the students learned What a hashing function? is, how it is generated, how it is solved, what it is for, what are the elements that compose it and its importance in blockchain.

We started the topic What is a hashing function? on February 14, we cover everything mentioned above throughout the first session and trough the end of the week 5.

On Tuesday, February 15, we did an activity on a collaborative board called NEARPOD which allows students to write comments and be able to like the ones they like the most, this in order that they are free to comment on 2 of the characteristics of a function hash that most caught their attention.

This week I also helped the students to activate their NEAR Wallets and with the support of a member of the NEAR Hispano council, those accounts of all the students who are part of the residence that I am carrying out were funded.

The video of the sessions was recorded and uploaded to the NEAR Hispano youtube channel in the residency playlist held at the Technological University of Nayarit.
On Mondays and Wednesdays at 5 p.m. CDMX time, I meet with the education team to monitor my residency, where I discuss the progress and findings of the sessions, these meetings are called Daily TiR.

Also as part of the NEAR Hispano Education , on Monday, Wednesday and Friday @Cristian, Luz margarita, America and I, have a meeting at 3 p.m. cdmx time. This week we work with the NCI organization that will start on Monday, February 21. On Friday, February 18, an Onboarding was held with the NCI participants to discuss what is expected of the course, explain the objectives, scope, tools and project to be generated, among other details. They had the opportunity to clarify their doubts and be ready to start on February 21.

During the week we worked on the NCP and were present at the bootcamp to support the participants with any questions they have both in the sessions and in the Discord channels.

At the end of the week we achieved many things:
:white_check_mark: Successfully complete week 5 of Teachers in residence with the topic: β€œWhat is a hashing function?”.
:white_check_mark:Upload to Google Drive the weekly and daily documentation of the activities of the residence, corresponding to week 5.
:white_check_mark:Upload the videos of the evidence to the sessions of the week to the YouTube channel.
:white_check_mark:Finish the February NCP.
:white_check_mark:As part of the education team, we managed to build the structure of the NCI to start the following week from February 21 to 25.

Links to Google Drive: Unit 2-Blockchain

Thank you very much for reading and I have and i will continue working and making the most of it so that the week from 21 to 25 is much better. :star_struck: :partying_face:

Take care!!

• Cristina :smiley: :wave:
3 Likes