Abraham Rivv | Monthly report (MARCH) - Ambassador Program

Meta Pool on Mexico and Latam during MARCH, 2024.

I’m glad to announce the activities made by Meta Pool on Mexico and Latam during the last month.

Report Summary:

During this month, I focused on creating engaging content related to the top priorities of Meta Pool on platform X, LinkedIn and in my newsletter DIGITALIZADOS.

I also organized and participated in 3 spaces in X solving doubts about the tokenomics reset.

And as a bonus, I’m getting potential Solana and ICP stakers for Meta Pool.

Finally, as winner of the Meta Pool Grant, Emmanuel and I began the development of the proposal that won said grant.

Newsletter Posts:

1. Announcement of the launch of the new governance token on May 1
  2. CTA to see the countdown to the launch of $mpDAO
  3. Promotion of the space with Claudio to resolve doubts and talk about the tokenomics reset
  4. CTA to join the space with Claudio to resolve doubts and talk about the tokenomics reset

These newsletter posts collectively garnered a total of 348 readers with and more than 579 views and 4% CTR

Content Amplification:

Additionally, the articles were amplified across X platform, Mirror and LinkedIn.

Platform X Activities:

13 unique content pieces were shared on Platform X and LinkedIn, specifically focusing on Meta Pool and its key interests. These posts collectively accumulated +7450 views, showcasing a high level of engagement and interaction.

Collaborative Spaces:

An exclusive ‘space’ was organized on Platform X, featuring a discussion with the Tokenomics reset.

The event attracted a total of 2274 participants. This comprised 73 live listeners across 1 hour and 8 minutes, along with 2201 replays of the recording.

I also made a space from my personal account talking about the tokenomics reset and how to take advantage of this opportunity.

The event attracted a total of 30 participants. This comprised 20 live listeners across 1 hour and 1 minute, along with 10 replays of the recording.

And another space with Marcrypted talking about the tokenomic reset.

Upcoming Initiative:

As the winner of the Meta Pool Grant this month Emmanuel and I began the research for the development of the course, my initiative for next month will be to focus on the development of the scripts for the course classes and start the recordings of the same.

Meta Pool is growing in Mexico and Latam

During this month we are happy to announce the following numbers.

• [ +2351 ] # of attendees to AMA’s
  • [ +7450 ] # Views in X and LinkedIn
  • [ 348 ] Unique readers

[ 3 ] Potential stakers