Abraham Rivv | Monthly report (JUNE) - Ambassador Program

Meta Pool on Mexico and Latam during June, 2024.

I’m glad to announce the activities made by Meta Pool on Mexico and Latam during the last month.

Report Summary:

During this month, I focused on creating engaging content related to the top priorities of Meta Pool (mpDAO Grants 7 and Restaking) on platform X, LinkedIn and in my newsletter DIGITALIZADOS.

I also organized 4 spaces in X and 1 live in YouTube promoting the proposals of the mpDAO Grants 7.

I got new voters for the Grants round.

Newsletter Posts:

1. Call to action to take de DeFi & Meta Pool 101 course

These newsletter posts collectively garnered a total of 117 readers with 10.26% CTR

Platform X and LinkedIn Activities:

Unique content pieces were shared on Platform X and LinkedIn, specifically focusing on Meta Pool and its key interests. These posts collectively accumulated +23,693 views, showcasing a high level of engagement and interaction.

Collaborative Spaces:

110K DÓLARES PARA CRECER CRYPTO EN MERCADOS FRONTERIZOS​:heart_hands: Xspace 185 listeners

¿CUÁNTAS PROPUESTAS LATINAS SE HAN FINANCIADO HASTA AHORA?:eyes: Xspace 117 listeners

PITCHEANDO POR UN GRANT Xspace 351 listeners

Meta Pool: Apoya proyectos latinos y gana dinero en el proceso Live 58 connected

Evolución de las Finanzas Xspace 207 listeners

The events attracted a total of 918 participants.

Meet up:

This month’s meetup was reduced in attendees due to problems with the environment and other events in the city, even so with few attendees I continued explaining important topics for the grantees of the current round of Meta Pool Grants

Upcoming Initiative:

This coming month I will be in charge of following up and exposing the Latin proposals that were financed.

If funded, I will also carry out my Meta Pool online workshop.

And finally I will make a lot of educational restaking and ICP content for the new features coming in July

Meta Pool is growing in Mexico and Latam

During this month we are happy to announce the following numbers.

• [ 918 ] # of attendees to AMA’s
  • [ +23,693 ] # Views in X and LinkedIn
  • [ 117 ] Unique readers
  • [ 2 ] New voters