- Idea (10N): Form post describing what you want to do, min 500 words.
- Pitch Deck Slides (20N): Flesh out your idea, starting with the 10 Slides Kawasaki template. This will help you win support for your project from users, team mates, and investors. Include measurable goals, a realistic timeline, and your next steps.
- Video Presentation (30N): Share your enthusiasm and talk us through your pitch deck!
- Proof of Concept (40N): Live deliverable that demonstrates the feasibility of your project. This could be a github repo with working software, UX wireframes for a user journey through your application, or actual creative output.
- Create a forum post with your idea following the [Proposal] - Hackathon Template.
- Create a vote proposal at SputnikDAO for the appropriate amount (#s above).
- Update your forum post with a link to the SputnikDAO proposal.
- You don’t need to wait for the SputnikDAO proposal to go through before starting on the next step of your concept. If you are waiting for feedback you can send a DM to one of the council members.
Hackathon checkpoints were introduced at the #CreatorsandCommunities 2021. Onboarding efforts are never over so we will honor participation even outside of hackathon dates. Looking forward to your creative proposals!