Updates on several tracks of work happening for DAOs on NEAR! Ecosystem overview for orientation:
Major milestones and pieces that don’t fit in to any other bug tracker live on taiga (was the quickest open source scrum board I could find to set up, options welcome):
Web2 focused interface for the Sputnik v2 contract. Being developed by MagicPowered based on UX by IDEO. Expected to ship Sept 20th. Based on Astro PRD.
- Atomic Design Components
- Page layouts
- Sputnik v2 Contract Audit
Fresh face for Sputnik v1 contract, live at sputnik.fund. Being iterated on with weekly deployments.
- addressed bug where UI was allowing descriptions which were too long for the smart contract.
- link explorer transaction to each proposal
- remove default target
- add indicator of proposal type in “create proposal” screen
Slim server sitting between the sputnik contracts and interfaces like sputnik.fund, bots, etc. API can be browsed at this swagger. Based on Sputnik Backend-for-Frontend Technical Design Document.
- Publish API endpoints
- Enable browser notifications
- Add DAO and proposal level opengraph metadata
- Improved search
- Reduced load times
Growth hacking around Sputnik and Astro.