What's the NF been up to you ask?!

To other entities in the crypto space.

This is true but please keep in mind that NEAR is only 2 years old since the mainnet, there are still a lot of things need to improve and a lot of people are working very hard to laying the next foundation for the Protocol and Community. We cannot assume or predict what is right and what is wrong rather than keep trying until we found the right way to decentralisation.

Right here is the example of using sarcasm which bringing absolutely nothing rather than the possibility of emotional damage that might cause to the target. My suggestion is using the word with constructive meaning and towards to solving your concern, issue faster (bring more idea, more solution).

→ Because I need to sleep sometimes.

1 Like

@johanga @Rogelio

The blog post you linked and quoted talks about progressive decentralization, and is mainly written in future tense.

"How will we achieve optimal decentralization?
This is the project of the next several months…"
“Version one of the governance framework is underway
“When complete it will provide”

It describes hopes and aspirations, outlines steps to get there, and shares a brief progress update.

You either didn’t read the whole post or making a bad faith argument.
In case of the former, since you are clearly passionate about the topic, please do carefully read the whole thing.
In case of the latter, I’m sad to bring you attention to the Community Guidelines, as they are at the moment, particularly:

1 Like
  1. @Alpar_NEAR How can the Community initiate a new mod team election and new Community Guidelines proposed by @mecsbecs ?

2. Can Near Foundation disclose list of moderators team with:

• quarterly / monthly report;
  • potential conflict of interest;
  • rewards;
  • KPIs.

@Alpar_NEAR @bailey12 please start with yourself.

1 Like
  1. They can’t at the moment. When will that be possible? I’d guess that will depend on how quickly the GWG gets to a final draft for everything. I think you would be better off asking about the timeline and implementation directly from them.

2. The list of mods and admins are always publicly available at About - NEAR Forum

@Rosalia asked another questions:

I get that you are unhappy that we are not in the fully decentralized, on-chain, transparent future yet - I, too, feel impatient at times.

But level with me here:
Is there any L1 foundation that makes the compensation package of employees, the compliance related legal documents they signed, and the employee evaluation metrics publicly available?

I invite you to bring an example of a non-profit organization (but not DAO, that’s a very different entity) from any industry, that operates with a completely open book.

It is my personal opinion, that at this point in time, expecting this from NEAR (Foundation, Pagoda and other organizations included) is excessive.

1 Like

Hello,If there is no decentralization here, what are you doing in the Near ecosystem? How do you understand decentralization in your own words? Thanks :sunglasses:

Good evening. Why did you come to the Near ecosystem? What tasks have been set to improve decentralization? Could it be that decentralization is not 100%? Thank you

Hi.
You haven’t answered my questions. Should I repeat it or will I not wait for an answer?
Thx :slight_smile:

The topic of this thread was supposed to be

I replied to every, even remotely relevant question - I also reacted to many which are obviously off-topic here. That was my fault. But whatever else I ignored, you can expect me to keep doing so - as they are obviously unconstructive, excessive and inappropriate.

1 Like

Hi.
Can I invite you to the AMA on the official Twitter or Telegram channel Near?The CEO of the foundation has not been seen lately, I would like to talk to her. Do you have Telegram accounts? How can I contact you?
Thx :relieved: