[Welcome] NaijART DAO

This is the NaiJART DAO!

Our goal is to facilitate the onboarding of the Nigerian visual arts community and to support community initiatives such as gallery shows, collaborations, productions, and other creative ideas that involve NFTs and the Metaverse.

We have applied to become a guild, and are waiting to learn our fate. :grin:

Members:

oiclid.near

Socials

Telegram: NaijART

3 Likes

I have moved this from the createbase subcategory to the Creatives category. I have also created the “naijart-dao” tag for you to use to organize your forum post.

Please feel free to use this tag on all of your previous posts and all of your future posts on the Forum so that it can be easier to search for all things “naijart-dao”.

Thanks! BTW, has there been any feedback on my Createbase guide, plus do I have permission to start the next posts?

1 Like

Probably best to ask one of the facilitators of that guild: @talktoricardo & @lenara :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ohh you should definitely also connect with the C1 Guild faction in Lagos! @Dedeukwu

Welcome to the creatives community, NajiART DAO, and will be great to see what kind of collaborations result!

2 Likes

@mecsbecs I did get in touch before I lost access to my old account, @oiclid. I intend to reach out to him again soon. Thanks!

2 Likes

Seems I’m summoned here :nerd_face:…let’s connect brother :raised_hands:t6::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I should be in Lagos sometime next month, so we could meet in person then. Before then, we can set a Zoom date.

3 Likes

That’s cool to know man

1 Like