[Welcome] C1 Guild Introduction

Hello everyone!

I’d like to announce the the creation of the C1 Guild!

C1 was founded with one goal in mind… To help creatives who may not have the means, produce, mint and sell NFTs.

C1 plans to set up micro recording and art studios globally, starting with Canada, Nigeria, and Cameroon. We will provide a free creative space, where we will educate the users on how to create the content they desire, onboard the users to NEAR, and teach how to mint and sell their works of art.

This will benefit local communities by providing a productive place to create, while helping the less fortunate generate their own revenue streams. This will benefit NEAR by onboarding all users who create in C1’s spaces.

A portion of all proceeds coming from the sale of NFTs created in C1’s spaces will be used to expand and build more micro studios so we can reach and help more people.

We are starting the conversation here: https://discord.gg/zDpRDWQz
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dum_unu

This guild is founded by

jcb.near
dedeukwu.near

13 Likes

Hi,

Any Twitter’s account to follow up?

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the welcome post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Great to see that you’re community already has a Discord started, looking forward to see how the guild grows over time.

As you start to organize on the forums, it would be helpful if you had a tag to keep all C1 posts categorized in some way. Would you like me to make the tag: “c1-guild” for you to use?

5 Likes

Yes fam…check Twitter: @dum_unu
That’s our handle .

4 Likes

Yes Chloe, we appreciate if you can help us with the tag.:raised_hands:t6:

3 Likes

“c1-guild” tag has been created and is ready to be used on all C1 forum posts <3

6 Likes

Welcome, C1 Guild! :wave:t4: :star_struck:

6 Likes

Welcome, team! Just tried joining the Discord, but, the link didn’t work for me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Shreyas,

That is strange. Here is the link again.

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

good luck with it! keep up the good work

4 Likes

Welcome C1 Guild! This is exciting. There is definitely some collaboration opportunities with the new Sankore 2.0 Guild that will be launched soon. I’ll join your discord channel! Thank you for setting this already up. Good job! :clap:t5:

5 Likes

Thanks @Mazi ! Looking forward to seeing what you have on the horizon, and exploring collaborative opportunities! Thanks for joining the discord, we should have things moving soon!

2 Likes

@JCB Hi. The discord links are not working.

2 Likes

Hello @giada42 , you can try this link here.

Thank you!

1 Like

This worked. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello fam, I’m @Mr_Royalty igwejaconstanley.near, currently the Council leader to C1 Guild Community. If you’re experiencing any issue/ challenge joining our C1 Guild media platforms and hangouts, kindly notify me. Thanks.

2 Likes