Funding scheme: Bi-monthly
Category: Content → Video → Review, Educational(Overview).
This is a proposal for a youtube series targeted toward discussing projects on Near giving a detailed analysis of their purpose, guides, and forecasts.
In recent months, going through youtube, TikTok, Twitter, and other platforms more web3 focused, I realized that 80% - 90% of most videos, and reviews, centered around Near protocol all talk about Near’s tokenomics, comparison videos with other blockchains, etc. Only 10% - 2% talk about projects in Near which includes tutorials.
My solution to this is to create a youtube series of videos targeted at discussing the projects on Near and their purposes, UI perception, and in-depth analysis as to how these Dapps, apps, and projects in Near are impacting or will impact our ecosystem and the world.
According to a report from Awesome near, there are currently 929 projects currently being built on Near and the most ones we interact with or know on a larger scale is only 1% of that to mention few: Mintbase, Astro Dao, Paras, Ref Finance, Sender wallet, etc.
These youtube series will really help in:
- Exposing projects currently being built in Near.
- Inspire more founders to build in Near.
- Enlighten the community and viewers around the world about these web3 start-up projects.
- Give people insight on what to expect from upcoming projects and how to interact with existing ones on-chain.
- We intend to create a video every week and post every Friday on a weekly bases talking about a project on Near after thorough research on the project, checking out its comparisons and its uniqueness.
- These videos will entail all the necessary details about these projects and will be designed in an interactive and interesting manner every viewer will enjoy watching.
- Each video will not be longer than 10 minutes.
- Our main source for topics to work on will be from Awesome Near
- Videos will be posted on Blaqk stereo youtube channel and with shorter clips posted on twitter and TikTok
We currently have a youtube channel with 27 subscribers and currently 285 accumulated views.
In addition to that, I am a full-time filmmaker & Motion graphics artist, and I have been into motion graphics design for almost a decade. I have worked with a number of people here in Africa and in the US. Here’s a link to some of my work attached in this google drive folder.
Would be working alongside a professional team that will deliver excellence.
Metrics / KPI’s:
- Delivery and upload of videos on a weekly bases.
- Discussing at least 8 projects on Near within 2 months.
- Channel growth to a minimum of 200+ subscribers with accumulated views of 1,000+.
- On-time monthly reports.
- Successful creation of a video series touching all of Near’s projects.
- Exposing of Near Dapps on a global scale.
Depending on the time this proposal is approved and funding is received.
|video 1||First week of December||2022|
|video 2||Second week of December|
|video 3||Third week of December|
|report||Third week of December|
|video 4||Second week of January||2023|
|video 5||Third week of January|
|video 6||Fourth week of January|
|report||Fourth week of January|
|video 7||First week of February|
|video 8||Second week of February|
Below is the list of things needed with price rates for the production of the videos:
| — | — | — |
|Sony A7iv mirrorless camera store|2,498|
|50mm lens store|248|
|Sound equipment for audio| |
|Aputure 300D ii video light store|949|
|Aputure softbox store|219|
|research team & writer weekly for 2 people $50 each ($100)|(x8 weeks) = 800|
|Production gaffer 1 person ($50)|(x8 weeks) = 400
| Post-production weekly ($250) |(x8 weeks) = 2,000|
|Audio editing weekly ($80)|(x8 weeks) = 640|
|Internet monthly ($30)|(x2 months) = 60|
P.S: The equipment purchased will be used for subsequent productions of these contents in the coming months.
Requested payout: $7,850 USD in USN