This bounty was transferred to the link in description

I can work as admin on the reddit channels

I can do it with August!

NOTE: We are restructuring this bounty so likely there will be no payouts in August.

We will provide news soon about the new format for the bounty.

1 Like

We want to restructure the Reddit moderators work: instead of just reposting Twitter links, please write a custom message for each post also interact more in other groups like NEARNFTs/NEAR and like & comment posts there.

Please also post in related NFT groups like these and more:

1 Like

That mean this work will stop?

No it is not stopping, just change your post like Lenara mentioned :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the consent of @caromintbase. ask her.

I request an apology from @danhdanh269

1 Like

thanks for flagging that!

1 Like

However we have not seen any of your posts, could you link to them, please? They do not show up when we search using “hungstock1”.

1 Like

This is my account, I posted daily in July and August ! @MoniBlockdiver

I posted it above [Bounty] Admin & moderation of reddit (Mintbase + NEARNFTS)- 30 NEAR per channel - #31 by TRENDHEO
My post https://www.reddit.com/user/hungstock1/posts/

ah ok! Sorry for the confusion, it is really hard to keep up with the different usernames and matching them up correctly. Then it’s all good!

1 Like

Is this still available?

Hi moderated r/Mintbase for August 2021 and will ensure to cross-post and interact with other NFT groups from Sep onwards.

username: mffffooo

1 Like

perfect! Please put a payput proposal to the Sputnik DAO and thanks for the great job :slight_smile:

1 Like

I posted and interacted daily with the NEAR NFT and Mintbase Reddit channels in August. My Reddit is u/hungstock1. Thank you !

1 Like

thank you! Please put the funding amount in our Sputnik DAO SputnikDAO

1 Like

Hi , I moderated NEAR NFT and Mintbase Reddit channels for the month of August , my reddit is u/danhdanh05 . Can I summit a payout proposal ?
Thank you for reading !!

1 Like

Yes! Please make sure that you also post Mintbase NFTs & announcements in the NEARNFT channel :slight_smile: Thanks so much for your support

we cannot see your name can you please send us links to the posts you did on the channels?

1 Like

Is this post still active?