Near x art Gallery, augmented reality technology & crypto payment incorporation
We have already saved up $300 in DAI in our Dao treasury for the month of July.
To achieve our desired goals of being a sustainable Dao, we plan to use the following method but not limited to:
- Setting up a gallery: To promote the use of blockchain, having a gallery that will be blockchain and crypto incorporated to include:
• An Augmented Reality: The gallery will have an AR machine will let people experience the metaverse, interact with their favorite celebrities, view our digital NFTs and many more.
• A relaxion center: This will attract people to the gallery and in turn make them want to explore some features and purchase some physical NFT.
• Crypto and fiat currency payment: The mode of payment in this gallery will be in crypto(near coin) and fiat currency.
• Utility: The gallery can serve as a form of utility for different projects in web 3. For example; holders of some NFT project that are in collaboration with us will have free access to this gallery.
WHAT is our goal?
- A gallery: It is going to be a place where all our NFT of arts will be displayed for art collectors and tourist to always come and buy arts. Note, the mode of payment for this will be in Near coin. Thus increasing the use and adoption of the Near blockchain.
- A workshop & Video space.: We have onboarded over 20 artists and we are onboarding more. This space will also serve as a workshop for our artists to produce Physical NFT of arts.
We always rent studio space to shoot our monthly art video. We will be shooting our videos in this gallery.
- Augmented reality: To be profitable and web 3 inclined, we will incorporate this feature to the space. Whereby people will be able to have the metaverse experience by setting up a virtual reality machine that will allow people view our NFTs in 3D, watch Metaverse event, see some celebrities in 3D. In future, we will incorporate Near games to this augmented reality feature.
- A relaxation center: This will be made open for people to come and relax, explore our VR features and get some NFT of arts.
- Crypto payment incorporation: The feature in this gallery is not going to be free. thus we will collect payments in Near coin.
This is expected to be achieved in the time frame of 3months
Short and long run features
- Camera: It will be used for the monthly video shoot of the Dao and also for the gallery.
- Market research analysis: Strength, weak opportunities and threat analysis, customer survey, focus groups and final recommendations.
- Legal registration and permit
- Art curation
- Augmented reality: Equipment purchase for this feature.
- Artist curation
- Artist sourcing
- Consignment agreement
- Interior design layout
- Promotion of gallery
- Gallery team
- Getting ready for the launch
- Launch party
- Employee sourcing
- Gallery team finalization
Why it will help the Dao become sustainable
Short term objectives: (achievable in 3 months)
Camera: We shoot videos every month for our art works and this month we are going to be shooting videos for about 20 contemporary dancers. We spend an average of $300 (including renting of camera and video studio space) to shoot a professional video. This will make us cost efficient.
check out our yotube for video samples
- Space: This space will be used for all Dao related activities and all our NFT of art will be displayed in its gallery. Currently, we have a temporary private space where all our physical NFTs are stored, which run on a cost.
We will also rented a space for our contemporary dance class this month which cost $200 for 4 days. If we have a space, all our activities will be carried out there with no additional cost. Thus making Near x Art self sustainable. Starting off, this space can serve the following purpose:
- Art Gallery
- Woekshop for our artist
- Class venue for our contemporary dance class
Long Term Objectives
- To give every common artist a chance:
We believe that to have a successful paradigm shift from web 2 to web 3; everyone has to be incorporated, not just the crypto enthusiast and tech inclined individuals but also creatives.
- Crypto payment: We plan to incorporate crypto payment for individual that will access this gallery. This will increase the use of Near blockchain and in turn onboard more people to the ecosystem.
Encourage collaboration with other ecosystem & projects:
It will be a utility base for other project & ecosystem. For example, an order of an holder of bored ape NFT can access all features in our gallery without having to pay. Please note that this is a just an example of how it will lead to collaborations with other ecosystem and project.
- Regional Near hub : The near x art gallery will serve as a hub that will represent the near ecosystem, creative division in Lagos Nigeria.
- Significant growth in the use of blockchain: When people make their transaction with Near and we collect local artist work, it will in turn give significant increase to the use of Near blockchain, especially in Nigeria & Africa.
How do we intend to do this?
Our intention was to save up for this that was why we reduce the artist and numbers of new artist to work with to 5 but since @williamx do not advice/recommend saving funds, we have decided to start to allocated the fund to
Purchase a camera for all Near x Dao video activities:
We shoot videos every month for our art works and this month we are going to be shooting videos for about 20 contemporary dancers. We spend an average of $300 (including renting of camera and video studio space) to shoot a professional video. This will make us cost efficient.
- Sony Alpha a6400 - $998, current amazon prize
- Camera stabilizer - $549
- Rode wireless microphone - $179
- rig camera cage - $119
- Sony SDX - 189
- Light - $163
- GVM RGB video light - $300
Total - 2,142.
We saved $300 for the month of July, thus $142 is going to be used to complete this purchase
Thank you so much for your time and support,
Near x Art.
Find images below