Sankore Foundation

Am Susan from Mombasa region Kenya. I first Knew Sankore community when their leader, Kevin Imani first stopped at our region to launch their regional hub here in Africa this was to accelerate Blockchain innovation , talent development and education here in our continent. I attended every meeting they organised and since then, have been a big member of this community. Sankore community has been able to teach us more about Blockchain technology and innovation and it has also been able to create many employment for younger people through talent development.

I would like to recommend our youths has talent but cannot able to develop it due inadequate resources to come and join us in Sankore various social media platforms such as twitter (@S2) telegram (SBE community) and Instagram (#S2). At Sankore community, you are required to join for free and after learning you will be funded for every work you have done. Please join us at social media platforms so that you can be given more details with our council of members who are there to teach you what you would like to know about Sankore community

3 Likes

Sankore has been great. Job well done to Kevin

Sankore has been doing great work by teaching people about Blockchain & NEAR as well as picking up talents to provide employment.

Here are the social channel links for anyone who wish to join them > Sankore 2.0 | Linktree