Sandbox [December] Reward claim of [Ibeenear#3646]

Claim 1.

Series

Social Media Near Force

Briefly describe the Activity: Sustain your channel: grow your followers, posting updates/News/Comments. Also promotes the Ecosystem related post.
Occasional tweets
$50
Provide the link to the end result:

https://twitter.com/ibee_near?t=T6UgD6hFztcLObfzoulr2A&s=08

Claim 2. Channel creation
With the name (Ibee Near)
$3

Claim 3. Filled out my experience form for 2$ Near

Estimate your reward accounting for the all activity: $53+ 2$Near

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to contribute

1 Like

Hi Ibee, thank you for your submission, your claim will be reviewed in due time :white_check_mark:

Please keep in mind that we will start reviewing December claims after the 3rd of January and will get back to you with feedback by the 6th of January. Our team will be out of office between the 24th of December and the 3rd of January. Thank you for your patience and enjoy the holidays!

Fill in the OWS Journey feedback form and get a 2$ NEAR reward during the Jan payout period!

Fill out the “Your Open Web Sandbox Journey” form quickly and securely on Airtable.

Big small letters: remember to reach out one of the moderators on discord, and in order to be eligible for the payout, you should have completed the contributor profile form (to be done only ONCE during your whole OWS adventure): Contributor Form

1 Like

Hello, my job hasn’t been reviewed!

Hello Ibee. Did you contacted any of the moderators on Discord ?

:white_check_mark: Let me know about this

Yeah, i sent my Link to a moderator on discord. I sent it to you @FritzWorm on discord.

1 Like

Hehehe that’s me :sweat_smile: will check, this will be solved soon, no worries

1 Like

Approved $53 + 2N

Please take this feedback: The main idea is that you build your own community and twitter is your communication channel, likes from OWS contributors will not count and interaction is needed with your own community is needed for approval.

Almost everything is quotes and not new content/discussion, please improve that for next month

1 Like