Sandbox [December 2021] Reward Claim of [Aslam#5788] [aslam.near]

Social Media Channels:

1. Create a channel related to NEAR or OWS account and Sustain your channel daily retweets with captions.

Link to Result:

https://twitter.com/near_seeker
2. Estimate reward for the activities: 100 $

Content Creation:

1.Type of Activity: Infographics.
2.Created an infographic for a project or a concept related to NEAR

Link to Result:

3. Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities: 60*3= 180 $

Content Translation

1. Transated the document for NEAR-related developer content and post it on Social Media

Link to Result:

2.Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities: 35*2= 70 $

Filled the OWS journey feedback form - 2$NEAR

Total rewards: 100+180+70 = 350 $

Estimated Final Reward: 300$

1 Like

Hi, please find the review below:
The Twitter activity can’t be counted as it is mostly re-tweets and there is no daily activity
Infographics look too basic and don’t reflect any valuable numbers
The translations are good
The claim is approved for 70 USD

@AnaNastya thankyou for your feedback. I still don’t understand what is the requirement for the inforgraphics really disappointing. It would be better If u could point out were is the issue in these above inforgraphics and also share some perfect example of infographics so I could do help me grow and Do a better job.
Ows survey is pending could u plz check it.

Aslam, I appreciate your willingness to improve, and in case of any further concerns you always can share with one of the moderators pieces of your work before the proposal period, so you will have time to improve!

An infographic is a collection of imagery, data visualizations like pie charts and bar graphs, and minimal text that gives an easy-to-understand overview of a topic.
Infographics use striking, engaging visuals to communicate information quickly and clearly.
So on your images where is too much text, and they don’t help to understand the information
Please find below one nice example:

Here we can see information reflected in various charts and schemes, and using of text is justified

1 Like

Thanks @AnaNastya for your reply this would be really helpful. I will try to do better work next time.
Still my ows survey is pending could you review it.

Hey @AnaNastya check the ows survey reward you added it as $ in the payment form. But it has to be to be 2$NEAR right.

Hey, added to the table :slight_smile: