September’s Retro: [Retrospective] A Look-back on September
The “OPEN CALL” (to add minters to the marmaj mintbase store) is now CLOSED
October has been another busy and eventful month for the Marma J Guild.
- We continued to be involved in DeFi within the NEAR ecosystem (testing out DeFi on Aurora as well more details on this incoming)
- We had our first “Creatives DAO” funded proposal implemented and it was a huge success!
- We collected dozens of NFTs from submissions to the Marma J NFT Collection Submission Form
- We expect to continue this project in November as well, but with additional collection criteria
- @talitafflima was approved for their mint on the marmaj Mintbase store
- We approved a proposal from @whoiscavenaghi to continue minting on the Marmaj NFT store. (5 pieces x 5 marmaj tokens each)
- @whoiscavenaghi was also approved to create a sticker pack for the marmaj community
- We are very excited to have approved and distributed the payout for the near-multicall team for their work during the METABUIDL Hackathon (cc @Chluff & Lennczar)
- A dashboard for the Marma J Foundation website should be incoming soon as @hashedMae starts to implement web3 login capabilities.
- @Eli22 wrote a blog post about blockchain gaming
- @maxgrok was approved to cross-post their article about smart contract security auditing practices in the web3 space on the Marma J Blog
There are a few other proposals that are pending currently that we expect to pass soon as well.
- Blog post from @Eli22 [proposal] marma j foundation: a helping hand community - blog post
- Muti DAO CV Parcel Rental: [PROPOSAL] Renting Bobby's Places for November