Results first NEAR Certified Instructors - NEAR Hispano

Hello NEAR community @Cristian here. :wave:
As part of the NEAR Hispano education team, we design and teach the first NEAR Certified Instructors hosted by NEAR Hispano.

We are committed to growing the NEAR community in Latin America. And the only way is to create a space so that the people most committed to the NEAR Hispano community have a place to teach and continue learning. We believe in decentralizing education and trusting those who are committed and have a long history in NEAR to start teaching at NEAR Hispano.

I would like to mention our results with this first NEAR Certified Instructors bootcamp:

Instructors Certificated
8 certified instructors in various regions of Latin America:

• Argentina
    – Dario Sanchez
  • México
    – Jose Canales
    – Jose de Lujan
    – Issac Klasen
    – Joyce Lozano
  • Venezuela
    – Andres Dominguez
    – Leyner Aponte
  • Peru
    – Walquer Xavier

Youtube playlist: NEAR Certified Instructors 21.02.22 en español - YouTube

Instructor process in NEAR Hispano

1. You’ve been certified as a certified NEAR instructor
  2. You coordinate your activities with the educational team of NEAR Hispano
  3. NEAR Hispano gives you the space to teach your first NCA bootcamp accompanied by me in case of doubts during bootcamp
  4. Start teaching your own bootcamps organized by NEAR Hispano
  5. Keep learning!

Instructors guide
We appreciate the opportunity to support our instructors in nurturing their soft skills. For this we began the design of a guide that we seek to integrate the most important elements that I have learned teaching and designing certifications in the last 9 months as the only instructor in NEAR Hispano. We hope done with this guide in April :grin:

Link: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

Next steps planned
Together with these 8 new NEAR Hispano instructors, we are founding a team of instructors who, together with the NEAR Hispano education team, begin to teach more bootcamps with the support of more regions in Latin America. We hope little by little to reach more and more regions and train more people in web 3.0 with NEAR :rocket:

1 Like