[REPORT} TulumCoin May fellowship

Project title: TulumCoin

One-liner: Regenerative and educational prototype to get people closer to the web3.0 technologies, lear about NFTs, DAOs, DeFi, and get it into Land projects.

Project DAO: Social token for Tulum community TulumCoin DAO

Project Summary: TulumCoin aims to be used in every hotel, restaurant, service, etc in Tulum to connect the local community into a decentralised system to regenerate Tulum, finding solutions for the Waters systems, the trash management. Empowering the local community to activate a regenerative economy.

Series: Onboarding people into Near protocol, getting developers, crypto users, influencers, hotel and restaurant owners, community members to understand the TulumCoin proposal, get on board and build together

** Project members**

Steph Ferrera - @Cryptocoatl
Frances Pimentel - @Francesipimenteln
Fah -
Val -

Period:

may 1st→ 31st, 2022 (Tulum, Mexico)

The following list are the results obtained for the team:

• NFTs creation of the TulumCoin Founders Club in Mintbase
  • Onboarding +100 people into the Near protocol,
  • giving NFTs, of TulumCoin Community and partnering with Bancambios for the Tulum Crypto Fest special edition also in Mintbase
  • Follow up meetings
  • Presence in many events with the TulumCoin project and Near Protocol approach
  • graphic design, brand book
  • Video making, meetings, onboarding
  • Starting the social media
  • Road Map Miro | Online Whiteboard for Visual Collaboration

To know more about the TulumCoin Discord TulumCoin
www.regentulum.com

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the report :vulcan_salute:

Please can you add links to each of the results so it can be easy for us to review?

• Link to the 100 list of wallets and info from the onboarded Nearcomers
  • Link to the NFTs on mintbae
  • Link to Bancambios tweet/post
  • Link and list of the events
  • Link to the videos (video making)

Thank u :hugs:

1 Like

We have been opening Near wallets with a transfer from my personal cryptocoatl.near and the Tulumcoin.near wallets transfering 0.2N to get them to do the customised wallet

Then most of the wallets that we opened at the fest, where from bancambios drop link QR codes, we will get the list to you as soon as we get it from them, but we opened most of the wallets that received the Tulum Crypto Fest NFT and we have 73 hodlers

Tulum Crypto Fest NFT

TulumCoin Community NFT

TulumCoin Founders club NFT

TulumCoin Founders club Bronze

TulumCoin Founders Club Silver

TulumCoin Founders Club Gold

Link from bancambios

The presence in the events started in early march, but the last month was the stronger ones

TulumCrypto Fest

Vesica Tulum Social Media Crypto integration

Festival ometeotl

Te rest of the events doesnt have links, where meetings, networking, projects presentations, activation at the NFTboutique, etc.

boutique near TulumCoin

And the videos are not loaded jet in the web, we are finishing some details and strategy to post. Will post them here as soon as they are up.

1 Like

Thanks! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

jejeje i love it!! Thanks to you!
How long does it take for the Near to be in our wallets? :hugs:

Oh! I just wanted to review the report as a community member.

Also, take the opportunity to ask for the report from the following approved proposal:

And wanted to know also if you have any feedback from the DAOcubator funding

:love_you_gesture:

Thanks @FritzWorm exactly, from that creatives we payed the T-shirts and some money to Bancambios, some design and videos, but not all cause we where counting on each funding.

We got approved on the @marketingdao-council the funding but no transfer jet either, this is one of the promises i made to my team to pay back cause we knew it was approved, but no news on that funding, poll approved from 12 days already, and funds not jet allocated to be able to pay back my team.

Also with the daocubator told me we where going to count with 5k usd to help us start, the TulumCoin Dao, but we just got 500 usd for now because of some re structuring from the daocubator, they told me we should be able to pass to face 2 and get a bit more, but for now, we just got this.
It is helpful, but as i was clear it was approved i promised my team to pay them and i feel them pretty disappointed on that.

Help me out to give them a clear answer and time for the payments. :pray:

blessings to you all

Here is the link to the Report, 17 days ago :hugs: